Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

My reaction when @Volman365 and @PulaskiVolFan get into an e-fight in the comments.

#TheirMomToldThemTheyWereSpecial

sdt8lpkd85i11.gif

Last edited:
Big al just texted me and said things are going sideways.

For real though - who was big a suposed to be when you were writing those texts @Volman365 ? Didnt you say you would tell who your source was if Freeze wasn't coming?

Reactions: ChiefTKE
Wait a minute, OP. I just thought of something. This VFL legend source of yours... he didn’t happen to tell you he was Travis Stephens, did he?
He gone. It looks like there is just a few of us left to turn out the lights. I am staying until Freak shuts it down. There isn't even a thread about the coach that I'm hearing! I have nowhere to go!

staying here.gif

Dude...He hung out with Terry Bowden once in the late 90's, and has cut together old VHS highlight footage for 6000+ high school athletes...

Ballers like that can do what they want.
I don't do videos and don't promote kids, that's not how it works. You sound like the author of this thread when you make that assumption.

Now you wait just a second, @PulaskiVolFan said cheating like that doesn't happen. I'm sure those unemployed full time student athletes paid for those vehicles in full. Btdub, awesome GIF
I said it wasn't happening in Knoxville, also said that it was happening in the state south of Tn. The car dealership most of those cars likely came from is the likely reason Kiffin was run out of Tuscaloosa and it had nothing to do with recruiting!!

I'm hearing we won't know until after NFL regular season.
That could mean Kitchens possibly who I think would be great. I just think he'll stay in the NFL in order to get his tenure in so that he can receive benefits from the league down the road when of age.

I said it wasn't happening in Knoxville, also said that it was happening in the state south of Tn. The car dealership most of those cars likely came from is the likely reason Kiffin was run out of Tuscaloosa and it had nothing to do with recruiting!!

O ok. So teams like Alabama have to pay 5*'s to go there but the ones we get come for free because they love KVegas? Sarcasm over, what car dealership are you referring to?

VN Store

Back