Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

Pretty sure a car dealer in Bama went on record saying that he gives deferred payment auto loans to Bama football players. It was said not to be a violation because that dealer isn't a Bama booster. I would assume it's someone who sells Dodge and Jeeps judging by the gif pics.

Pretty sure a car dealer in Bama went on record saying that he gives deferred payment auto loans to Bama football players. It was said not to be a violation because that dealer isn't a Bama booster. I would assume it's someone who sells Dodge and Jeeps judging by the gif pics.
My point is it is happening at every P5 school that has big time football. Drive around and check out our players rides.

Cars are a big part of what happened to Ole Miss with the 2 years bowl ban and open transfer eligibility. Wonder why that hasn't happened at Tuscaloosa despite numerous media reports about Bama players' cars over the past few years?

Cars are a big part of what happened to Ole Miss with the 2 years bowl ban and open transfer eligibility. Wonder why that hasn't happened at Tuscaloosa despite numerous media reports about Bama players' cars over the past few years?
Reread my first post, it is happening EVERYWHERE. And again, not to throw shade on anyones home situation, but you wont see 5 star upper middle to wealthy class kids with them, at UT, at Auburn, even at Bubba. The reason the NCAA doesnt say anything is they would have to change the system, or shut down P5 football.

By the way, I work with kids from MTSU and from Vanderbilt who are very poor kids driving $45,000 cars. I see it personally in my profession so can speak to it from an educated standpoint.

... #micdrop

1y50dd.jpg

As an actual former schlarship athlete and someone who deals with CURRENT NCAA athletes now, let me enlighten @PulaskiVolFan on how student athletes drive better cars than that ole beat up hoopty he drives. First of all, not to steroetype but some highly rated athletes come from very poor environments. This means that while they are on a full ride with scholarships, they can still apply for student loans, pell grants, etc. They all get free "swag gear" to wear, shoes, sweats, etc. every day. They get free food and nowadays its GOOD food. If you gave even someone like @PulaskiVolFan all of that for free and he had another $2800 a month from pell grants and loans left over, even HE could buy some tricked out car and some suits. If you dont believe this, dont drive around and look in UTs football parking lot because you will see it there too. Now it would be a cool story to see the bunmers get a lifetime ban and probation from ever playing another NCAA football game, but for him to act like he has some groundbreaking revelation type news is disingenuous at best. EVERY school that gives full rides and has kids who get loans will have kids with cars that somebody as poor as @PulaskiVolFan cpuld never afford. #micdrop

#micdrop is funny coming from you.

By the way, I work with kids from MTSU and from Vanderbilt who are very poor kids driving $45,000 cars. I see it personally in my profession so can speak to it from an educated standpoint.

Given your posts in this thread, I'm not sure you can speak to anything from an educated standpoint.

I am not really sure that Sankey ever "tells" Saban anything. Now the inverse case however...is a totally different matter 😂
There must be some reason that HF is the coach at Liberty and is NOT coaching in the SEC.
One extreme to another....
He may not be employable in the SEC.....for now....

VN Store

Back