ESPN reporting Locksley to Maryland.

What does Freeze Accomplish by going to Bama.....Nothing except coaching 4* & 5* talent.

Taking a job at another School in or out of the SEC and beating Saban is more worthy of recognition than hopping into a program that continues to win NCs without him.

I don't know if Alabama is the place for Freeze to go....as an analyst yes He was just buying time. As an OC Bama going to do what Bama is going to do...

Waiting out HC jobs at Auburn and FSU is ok, but Malazan may not give him the keys to the car...and if Auburn starts winning with Freeze at OC why would they terminate Malazan's contract.

FSU would be his other good fit....ACC and we don't know how short the rope is at this moment. Still a good launching point for him...

Sexton is probably a major reason Freeze is not on board with the Vols at this moment....We are a good fit but it is a rebuild job for sure....Freeze can come here and wait out a SEC Job in 2 to 3 years...
So you have an opportunity to take the smokin’ hot cheerleader to prom or the ugly chick from the chess club, do you take the ugly girl just to be perceived as the “good guy”? No! You take the hot girl and you strut around with your chest puffed out and your head held high and look down upon the little people! I know this comes across as extremely shallow but...of course the OC title at Bama is more beneficial than the same title at Tennessee.
GBO!!

Freeze to Bama or Fla St.
No way this could go faster due to all the movement going on. Freeze would not budge until he saw the whole lot that is available

Reactions: Gandalf
I'm going to choose to believe we already have someone and are waiting on their season to end. The only other answers scream incompetent. No idea of who just hope we aren't really incompetent

I thought Louisville already fired a coach. Or do you mean interview for OC at Louisville?

I didn't know Satterfield had excepted the job. I knew they weren't sure he was going to take it and Canada was expected to interview

Well, that's nice. I'd take Canada

So you have an opportunity to take the smokin’ hot cheerleader to prom or the ugly chick from the chess club, do you take the ugly girl just to be perceived as the “good guy”? No! You take the hot girl and you strut around with your chest puffed out and your head held high and look down upon the little people! I know this comes across as extremely shallow but...of course the OC title at Bama is more beneficial than the same title at Tennessee.
GBO!!

I see your point...depends on which one is a virgin...

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
This is comical. Another univeristy hires before we do. Freeze is going to bama now. Congrats at UT administration for screwing up another coaching search!
You have zero insight. Everyone thinks they know we are screwing this up. I haven’t seen Pruitt and Fulmer screw up yet. Everything before Fulmer is washed away imo.

Reactions: screenthis
Freeze is and naturally wants to be a HC. Realistically I think only Bama could hire him as an OC and it would still be for only one year.

If your HC finds a guy he wants on his staff and says he needs to win you support him. If CJP wants Freeze and they cut his knees out from under him, there's no more big time football to be played at UT.

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
I'm surprised we haven't gotten guys from the Appalachian State staff. They play solid football.

All I know is all them b****es best not come knocking for jobs when we are winning.

Yep, UT is a limp richard

The time is drawing near when I'm going to wash my hands of this clusterF in Knoxville

I've got better things to do with my money than waste it on incompetence

What program should we all go root for moving forward? I can’t see myself going for another SEC team, too much lingering hatred. Hmmmm any suggestions guys?

Why doesn't TN just offer Freeze he can't refuse, I mean if we are serious about winning and all.
Are you slow?
Sexton knows the Bama OC job is likely coming open. You have all kinds of movement and as an agent he’s going to slow play. What’s the best way for Freeze to revive his career? The disaster that is UT or coach Tua at a loaded Bama?

I don’t think there is any offer UT could make that Freeze is going to take until the chips have all fallen.
IMO, id be looking for a proven up and comer. Even if it were at the lower division.

VN Store

Back