Rumors flying

Let me try to explain this better. I’m at work. Here it is. My friend said that their is buzz around campus about these rumors. That is going on around campus. Then he told me that there are fighting about it on a website, not on campus. These are two different things.
Yeah......okay. You cant even explain what is "flying around campus." Are your drunk at work?

All this needs is some stuff about a bartender at an exclusive country club and flighttracker.

This doesn't appear to even be in the same statosphere, unfortunately.

As far as I can tell some students told an out of town chiropractor that Payton comes to Knoxville often and will visit again around Christmas or New Year's. Groundbreaking stuff.

Also, there is apparently an internet spat between Bama and UT FANS (not admin, coaches, etc) over who will land Kingsbury first! Someone tweet John Adams.

This is so far beyond nothing. More likely a troll. Payton and all.

But I have been cracking up for a good 10 minutes now browsing the thread. Funny stuff.

Reactions: VolNExile
Although it didn’t work out, wasn’t Bob Shoop considered a “top flight coach” when he was hired by UT?
Looks like he still is at MSU. But that’s how it goes around here. We are a dumpster fire from h##l run into the ground bottom feeder of a program created by Haslems and crew, until you start comparing what our coaches do here to others elsewhere, and then we suddenly become vastly more talented and a much better situation than them other poor pitifull schools

Hey chizzle...my friend just heard this all over Knoxville tonight. Doesn’t mean anything, but the excitement on campus is rampant. Also the excitement over Kingsbury is high as well. Everyone he has talked to up there, is saying that they want Kingsbury.
All over Knoxville my ass

So, Alabama is going to let go an OC (Mike Locksley) who is a finalist for assistant coach of the year for a guy who couldn't win consistently
enough to keep his job. Hmmmmm.....

plus Locksley is a much better recruiter

A former student. He is a chiropractor from where I live. But he is in Knoxville until after New Years. He has gone up there to have some sort of business meetings.
The most well connected chiropractor in all of Knoxville. He finds out about coaching searches and recruiting just by simply visiting Knoxville.

Reactions: VolNExile
So, Alabama is going to let go an OC (Mike Locksley) who is a finalist for assistant coach of the year for a guy who couldn't win consistently
enough to keep his job. Hmmmmm.....

plus Locksley is a much better recruiter

Locksley likely gets a HC offer soon and the OC opens up at Alabama. Which is why we need to move quickly on our OC hire.

Who am I kidding though. Bama will go after Freeze again and we’ll just promote our buddy from within and mediocrity continues.

Reactions: VolAllen
Hey chizzle...my friend just heard this all over Knoxville tonight. Doesn’t mean anything, but the excitement on campus is rampant. Also the excitement over Kingsbury is high as well. Everyone he has talked to up there, is saying that they want Kingsbury.
This is funny considering he runs the complete opposite offense of what Pruitt wants to run.

You gather so much information and can process it much more thoroughly when you wait, watch, and listen..... it’s amazing what you can discern on your own without sources..... probably the truth? Maybe?

Reactions: JohnD13
LOL. All it takes is one clown to start a rumor...One. Not saying you are a clown, saying that a clown can start the rumor and then everyone runs with it...

VN Store

Back