Rumors flying

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
My friend that is in Knoxville says that the word is that Payton Manning May be in Knoxville before New Years.
Also is hearing that the former Texas Tech coach may be interviewed before New Years.

He also said tonight that their has been some exchanges between Alabama and Tennessee fans over him tonight, but can’t remember the website.

Over Kingsbury. They’re were arguing over who is going to get him first.

Orange I never know when to believe you about anything. I like your pep. But, I’m just going to sit and listen.

Also, is there a reason Pruitt isn’t pushing to name an OC before the early signing period?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Lol. Peyton Manning would be an awesome higher. Unfortunate that I never ever see it happening.....

Talk about bringing the fan base together.....
Hey chizzle...my friend just heard this all over Knoxville tonight. Doesn’t mean anything, but the excitement on campus is rampant. Also the excitement over Kingsbury is high as well. Everyone he has talked to up there, is saying that they want Kingsbury.

Hey chizzle...my friend just heard this all over Knoxville tonight. Doesn’t mean anything, but the excitement on campus is rampant. Also the excitement over Kingsbury is high as well. Everyone he has talked to up there, is saying that they want Kingsbury.

Can I just get some context on your “friend” is he a connected individual, student, or what?

Reactions: Coastypop
They are going to be really disappointed then when we inevitably promote Will Friend.

Orange I never know when to believe you about anything. I like your pep. But, I’m just going to sit and listen.

Also, is there a reason Pruitt isn’t pushing to name an OC before the early signing period?
That is cool to sit and listen. I don’t know the answer to that one, but I did post that Haselwood would like to know who the offensive coordinator is going to be before Jan. 4th. That is buzzing around on campus tonight.

Can I just get some context on your “friend” is he a connected individual, student, or what?
A former student. He is a chiropractor from where I live. But he is in Knoxville until after New Years. He has gone up there to have some sort of business meetings.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Your "Friends" first man isnt Will by chance is it? If it is, he has lots of reason to be excited.

OD the new D4H

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I don't think its about money, these guys have trust issues and only hire someone they're comfortable with. Which is why I think Will Friend gets promoted

I understand that mentality, however, it will get a coach fired.

So I doubt Pruitt is following that mentality. You have to be willing to get a highly qualified candidate over someone you “trust more”

VN Store

Back