How do we win in Afghanistan?

We need to build a damn wall around that **** hole area with machine gun towers at 100 yard intervals. THATS the wall we need.

It was unwinable from the first pair of boots on the ground. But none the less there had to be some form of physical response. I wish we had just gone Sherman scorched earth, withdrew, and F the whole hearts and minds campaign.

A policy that has been long overdue of an overhaul.

A policy that has been long overdue of an overhaul.
Hell yes. I am sick and tired of us trying to turn the rest of the world into the USA. Vietnam should have been enough of a lesson.

If countries don’t want to be friendly then F them. Leave us alone and we leave them alone. And if they don’t leave us alone use one big, swift, extremely violent on a large scale, example of what happens when you don’t leave us alone and go back to ignoring them.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Just nuke the F-ing place then like we should have done in Nov 2001. Problem solved in less than 24 hours. Better?

We averaged 20-35 Taliban kills a day. That was the number at least when I was there. I could go to sleep. Wake up in the morning go to breakfast chow then walk to the TOC to find new drone, F-16, A-10 and Apache kill footage on the shared drive. The problem isn’t the amount of ordnance we use. It’s the fact that we withdrew from the countryside. Which gave the Taliban a rear area to regroup and plan attacks.

VN Store

Back