'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

People in WV also flip cars and beat up pregnant women if you don't bow down and embrace WVU. I guarantee you their fans would love nothing more than to tarnish his name for not wanting to go to Morganhole. Nothing to see here imo.

::: isn’t it about time for the UGA folks to pop up and dawgsplain that they are so deep at (insert position here) that (insert player here) would never crack their two-deep and THAT is why UGA isn’t in the mix? :::

Calling GreysonDawg........
I'm just enjoying reading all the comments about how Morris and Wright are going to start as freshman for Tennessee. Which is a polite way of saying that the Tennessee staff has recruited over some O-Linemen currently on Tennessee's roster. Seems like some Tennessee fans are okay with the "recruiting over" concept afterall;)

I'm just enjoying reading all the comments about how Morris and Wright are going to start as freshman for Tennessee. Which is a polite way of saying that the Tennessee staff has recruited over some O-Linemen currently on Tennessee's roster. Seems like some Tennessee fans are okay with the "recruiting over" concept afterall;)
You're comparing recruiting replacements for proven busts to you being in denial about ever losing a recruit?
Lol, man, you really are delusional.

Too bad we're not to the point where we can recruit over recruits lime YOU said y'all do..😂

Reactions: chargervol
tenor (21).gif

I don’t think Wright is as “plug and play” as Morris. Got some footwork improvements to make. He’s got the tools to be a great player, but I don’t expect a Trey Smith kinda impact as a true freshman like I do outta Wanya.

Reactions: VolGrizz

Naah. You're just another annoying UGA fan with a taste of success and a passive aggressive streak who seems to require some sense of self affirmation by constantly posting on our boards.

All for now.

Last edited:

Recruiting over current players is a little different that you talking about recruiting over 2019 players with 2020 kids with neither being on campus yet. A little different than bud

I don’t think Wright is as “plug and play” as Morris. Got some footwork improvements to make. He’s got the tools to be a great player, but I don’t expect a Trey Smith kinda impact as a true freshman like I do outta Wanya.
The new 4 game redshirt rule for freshman I think can help Wright. Either Wiltfong or Kurelic said Wright would need two years to develop but ceiling is very high. I think a redshirt year and getting in to S&C for a year and he can be ready by year two. A full year with Friend and a full year with changing his body will make a huge difference. Callahan said this is the third week in a row that Wright didn’t show?

He doesn’t like to travel or doesn’t have the means?

Reactions: NashVolDavis

VN Store

Back