'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Gray:
Soph yr: 2,215 yds 38 TDs.

Jr yr: 3,151 yds 49 TDs

Sr yr: 2,363 yds 39 TDs, and still going.

Career: 8,051 yds 126 TDs, and still going. He has 133 Total TDs in his career; set the state record this yr.

I like Crouch too, and I know he's been hurt; but, his career pales in comparison.
Didn’t know this. Thanks for the info, hope we get both!

There will be no drop off in performance next year from our Backfield when he's in Orange. Chandler, Gary, and Jordan. One is Quick, One is Fast, and One initiates contact and runs with power.

Man, this would be such a huge get. We're already getting some big uglies on the OL - now sprinkling in some absolutely elite playmakers. This class may not end up as highly rated as the '15 class due to numbers, but I bet it will have higher quality.

🎼I am black and you are white....you’re as blind as a bat and I have sight🎼

I realize we had back to back 9 win seasons before last year, but still, show me a program that can win 4 and then 5-7 games the next year and sign a top 10 class....and fill up the best stadium in college football. Proud to be a VOL!

Have you seen the stadium the last few weeks? Haven’t really been that full. And probably at least 40% Kentucky fans in attendance last week. Just sayin....

Reactions: onevol74
Have you seen the stadium the last few weeks? Haven’t really been that full. And probably at least 40% Kentucky fans in attendance last week. Just sayin....
There wasn't 40000 UK fans there... Maybe 15k?

Either way, yeah there's been a lot of empty seats this year.

Been that way for a lot of programs really...

VN Store

Back