'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

Pardon my stupidity but what is Austin implying here?
A guy is saying he is sticking with Auburn because an article said he wanted to play for a specific coach at Auburn. The reply was I don’t believe everything I read. Price was agreeing that you shouldn’t believe that he only wants to play for a singular coach at Auburn. Hope that makes sense lol

A guy is saying he is sticking with Auburn because an article said he wanted to play for a specific coach at Auburn. The reply was I don’t believe everything I read. Price was agreeing that you shouldn’t believe that he only wants to play for a singular coach at Auburn. Hope that makes sense lol
It does. Thanks for the clarification.

giphy.gif

I think I mentioned it earlier but Auburn fans think he sticks as long as they retain his LB coach. I’m trying to be positive but I’ve been burned so many times this reminds me of Carl Lawson. Go Vols

Carl Lawson was never coming here, period.

OP would probably be a Vol right now if Butch hadn’t put the football program in bad shape.

Too many times we have gone against Auburn and lost at the end. Skeptical until we finally do win that last minute battle.

That cabin has powers.

VN Store

Back