'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

As much as I would like to see Pappoe in Orange, I got the impression he was very uncomfortable when the questions about flipping came up. He started getting fidgety and swaying like he wanted to move on. I think we all may be reading too much into what he is saying.

As much as I would like to see Pappoe in Orange, I got the impression he was very uncomfortable when the questions about flipping came up. He started getting fidgety and swaying like he wanted to move on. I think we all may be reading too much into what he is saying.
What he said on that video is irrelevant.

FYI...we have our own cabin now....its just mobile.
giphy.gif

Well, he didnt say much and didnt want to say much. All indications point to the Vols. He doesnt want to make it public yet and he likely feels a little regret over having to tell his LB coach at Auburn that he's not coming. JMO.

What i found most telling was perhaps the FSU comment that another poster alluded to earlier. Wanya and Watson were both committed to the Noles at one point, i think(?), and Tino Sunseri was recruiting Pappoe when he was at FSU. Now Sunseri is one of his main guys at UT, and the Tres Amigos are heading north on I-75 to wreak havoc on the rest of the SEC for the next 3-4 years.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back