Don't get hyped!

chrismc1000

If we win out then there will be tons of hype in the off season. Don't believe in it!! We are still 2 to 4 years away from recuriting the players we need to actually be in the same state much less the same zip code as the likes of Bama or Clemson. It's gonna take several years just be patient and let CJP recruit his players for a few more seasons before we hype up this team.

I'm just encouraged CJP got so much out of this team

Honestly, I thought we'd be better than we've been. At least record wise. I thought this team had more talent than what showed last season and I thought better coaching would result in about a two game swing. 8-4 is what I thought this team was capable of but we're going to come up just short of that.

If we win out then there will be tons of hype in the off season. Don't believe in it!! We are still 2 to 4 years away from recuriting the players we need to actually be in the same state much less the same zip code as the likes of Bama or Clemson. It's gonna take several years just be patient and let CJP recruit his players for a few more seasons before we hype up this team.
No, not 2 to 4 years. 2 more, tops. In 4 years he will have turned the roster completely over and none of the young players that he’s developing on this year’s roster will even be here. Two more classes, 50 new players to go along with last year’s 25, should do it.

I think you shouldn't get hyped. We could recruit for 10 years and never get close to what Bama is doing.

I'll believe what I want to believe, thank you very much, I don't need to be told what I should believe:)

Oh, I'll be plenty hyped if we win the last two...but not really thinking about Bama/Clemson at this point. The opportunity to be relevant in the SEC E conversation or back in the top 4-5 teams in SEC, after being in the abyss for the better part of last 10 years will get me plenty excited for the future. It's not like we're bad one day, and the next day we're awesome. Think most understand that it's a process to the top, and if we've started to make our way, it's going to be fun ride.

From the king of negavolin;

1. Pruitt has gotten alot out of this team. Didnt open the season that way but that doesnt matter now. If we win out, it will have been a tremendous coaching job and excitement will be warranted. And he should recieve major consideration for SECCOTY.
2. Most coach we consider good have the biggest turn around in year 2 (and a couple in year 3).

Last edited:

Just stfu and let people be excited if they want.

Honestly, I thought we'd be better than we've been. At least record wise. I thought this team had more talent than what showed last season and I thought better coaching would result in about a two game swing. 8-4 is what I thought this team was capable of but we're going to come up just short of that.
But seriously these kids almost all thought they were nothing but looser . It takes a lot to get that out of there system

Not being a jerk here but wouldn’t a two game from swing from last year make us 6-6 not 8-4?

VN Store

Back