Game Thread Lady Vols vs Presbyterian

They're focused in right now.
But, can't let fun turn to silly again....Must stay focused while enjoying the moment.

7 missed layups in that quarter have to remedy that and couple shots we didn't need to take. Evina shot looks fabulous needs to work on those layups.

The Second group is out of sync on the press and not sharing the ball (trying to do it individually)...Got to correct this

Can't make chippys consistently right now.
Kamera Harris is Kamera Harris' worst enemy. If we could see her thoughts in a bubble above her head, every time she toches the ball on offense we'd see her thinking, Oh my gawd, oh my gawd! I HOPE I DON'T MISS AGAIN!!!"

Bless her heart, she's so certain she's going to miss every shot that, well, she's unconsciously making that happen. I wish she'd empty her head and just play! Gosh how I hate it for her. 💔

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever
Can't make chippys consistently right now.
Kamera Harris is Kamera Harris' worst enemy. If we could see her thoughts in a bubble above her head, every time she toches the ball on offense we'd see her thinking, "Oh my gawd, oh my gawd! I HOPE I DON'T MISS AGAIN!!!"

Bless her heart, she's so certain she's going to miss every shot that, well, she's unconsciously making that happen. I wish she'd empty her head and just play! Gosh how I hate it for her. 💔

VN Store

Back