Game Thread Lady Vols vs Presbyterian

This is where coaching takes over.
During the parts of the race, you have to control the horses.

It's not
Kamera Harris is Kamera Harris' worst enemy. If we could see her thoughts in a bubble above her head, every time she toches the ball on offense we'd see her thinking, Oh my gawd, oh my gawd! I HOPE I DON'T MISS AGAIN!!!"

Bless her heart, she's so certain she's going to miss every shot that, well, she's unconsciously making that happen. I wish she'd empty her head and just play! Gosh how I hate it for her. đź’”
Not just her EVERYBODY is missing those easy shots. Kasi has missed about 10 now on her own. Rae also, London is the only reliable one right now.

Reactions: Pat4life
Pres has gotten better with press as the game has progressed.

There is very little emotion from our coaches and players when things go either right or wrong. I think that’s a problem.

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Doesn’t
Nice post. Hopefully playing gives her a boost of confidence.
Nice post. Hopefully playing gives her a boost of confidence.

Doesn’t look like it... I want to be patient but they seem to play better without her on the floor and more of a flow.

I want to see them finish with contact!!!

Plus side the free throw shooting looks improved!

Reactions: Pat4life
Jackson needs to ride the pine until she proves she can contribute more than Massengill or Burrell. They play more under control as freshman than she does as a senior. To commit 2 obvious fouls and then a technical (after a blatant foul) in about 3 minutes is ridiculous. I think I actually saw Holly tell her to move to the end of the bench. Looks like Meme questioned her and she said something like "do you think you're going back in?"

Good defense, but we missed about 10 layups.
Meme needs to be under control; the freshmen play more in control than she does. Our offense looks best when we do the weave with three guards. Zay, Burrell, Westbrook, need to shoot

Reactions: NoBackBoard
We'll win but wow how many layup we gonna miss in this game. Those kind of misses are going to kill us against the better teams. Evina should have 20 points right now. I hope we settle down in the second half on those easy ones around the basket. Need to really work that part in practice. On a positive note Evinas outside shot looks a lot better than last season. Green is a super player should take Jackson's starting position soon. She may be our best all around player other than Davis.

KK is limited in her post moves or don't have enough confidence to try others. Luckily this is early in the season and we're play Pres.

Everybody has a lot of room to get better. The player that has been under control and played the best for Tennessee is Zaay Green. Everyone else has been helter skelter. This team can be really good should've had around 70 points in that two quarters. Doesn't matter today but those easy misses against SC and Miss St will mean defeat.

The most underated part of this half may have been when MeMe goes to the bench and Holly just shakes her head but coach BG LOL she gives her the death stare and as the camera is panning away she starts to jump her $#!+ LOL ...

I was like 👀👀👀

VN Store

Back