Randy Smith: An Open Letter to Butch Jones

I'm not sure why anyone here should give a $#!+ about his perspective. He could have left with some dignity and respect but chose to quit after he couldnt find another gig when the situation he created went off the rails.

That's reality which doesnt match up to his perspective.
It doesnt matter if you care about his perspective, but it shows why he doesnt care about Tennessee fans perspective.

And it is appropriate to hate him now! Damn. Why is it so hard for some of y'all to understand that simply being a bammer makes you hateable? Is it a generation thing? You weren't raised with the right values? What?
No one is saying dont hate when. Just don't get all butt hurt and act suprised when he does things that bammers do after they beat Tennessee. Believe me, nobody here hates Alsbama football more than me. But I can see from his perspective why he doesn't like Tennessee.

No one is saying dont hate when. Just don't get all butt hurt and act suprised when he does things that bammers do after they beat Tennessee. Believe me, nobody here hates Alsbama football more than me. But I can see from his perspective why he doesn't like Tennessee.
You're having a different conversation now. lol

Reactions: Behr and MaTaLa
It doesnt matter if you care about his perspective, but it shows why he doesnt care about Tennessee fans perspective.
Oh quiet the contrary hes still telling everyone that will listen how the fans didnt appreciate his Taxslayer Bowl win. He didnt leave his thin skin in Knoxville when he left the fire.

I explained his perspective since you decided to tell us you were trying to looked at it.

Why you would feel the need was a puzzle at first. It seems to be clearing up a little more with time.

Reactions: NWGVol and Behr
Lol, here we go blaming fans again. Nice.

To the point, a decade of trash football followed by a circus of an ad, hiring people that had no business being the coach her, followed by hiring people that had no business being the ad here.....thats why we are not respected anymore. And only one thing will change it....winning.
That's what he was saying.......I don't know how we recruit top guys if there visit is all Crimson and White instead of Orange and White. Kinda difficult.

Reactions: Behr
Yeah, I don't usually say much in these former coaches threads, just find abnormally low class to do that when so much of the audience is your own former recruits.

I mean, I guess football is the only area where you’re supposed to care what the people who fired you think? If anyone on here was fired from a job, I doubt they would waste too much time worrying about how they might the feelings of their old employers. Just be glad Jones in gone and move on. If he doesn’t care about UT anymore, why should we waste our time worrying about him?

Oh quiet the contrary hes still telling everyone that will listen how the fans didnt appreciate his Taxslayer Bowl win. He didnt leave his thin skin in Knoxville when he left the fire.

Who cares what he’s saying now? Seriously. He gone.

I mean, I guess football is the only area where you’re supposed to care what the people who fired you think? If anyone on here was fired from a job, I doubt they would waste too much time worrying about how they might the feelings of their old employers. Just be glad Jones in gone and move on. If he doesn’t care about UT anymore, why should we waste our time worrying about him?

You re on a football message board and drop the idea of wasting time?

Who cares what he’s saying now? Seriously. He gone.

I get it. I mean, I've said the same thing as you just did when they posted pics of him washing the windows on his car, and the one yesterday about not calling the girl, but I can see how this could bother people.

The funny thing is the ones being butthurt over the ones they consider being butthurt, and acting all high and mighty. And they don't even realize what they're doing. Lol.

I get it. I mean, I've said the same thing as you just did when they posted pics of him washing the windows on his car, and the one yesterday about not calling the girl, but I can see how this could bother people.

The funny thing is the ones being butthurt over the ones they consider being butthurt, and acting all high and mighty. And they don't even realize what they're doing. Lol.

Some of us know EXACTLY what we are doing.

I dont think it surprised anyone that really understood what he was well before he left.

He has no reason to hate Tennessee. They hired him for a job he wasnt qualified for. Most bought into the slogans and lower expectations because he was better than Dooley (which he sold at every turn) He then essentially quit after his feelings got hurt post 16' and tried to leave. When he couldnt, we paid him another year to finish the demo. Then when he got done we paid him well to leave. Yeah, he has no reason to hate UT. Should be eternally grateful because he ll never get another shot like that.
Instead, ironically enough he blames the fans and the media for why he got run. "Energy Vampires" or some $#!+.

So many people concerned with what other posters spend their time chatting about.
How about we spend our time the way we choose, cause we're going to anyways and you guys ignore what you believe should be.
We appreciate your self appointed hall monitor positions but they're not necessary.

Reactions: NWGVol
So many people concerned with what other posters spend their time chatting about.
How about we spend our time the way we choose, cause we're going to anyways and you guys ignore what you believe should be.
We appreciate your self appointed hall monitor positions but they're not necessary.

So, you have b!tched multiple times about us b!tching about the b!tching of HoF writer.
Did I miss anything?

That's what he was saying.......I don't know how we recruit top guys if there visit is all Crimson and White instead of Orange and White. Kinda difficult.
We are in a hole for.recruiting. Not because of fan actions but because of the product on the field. Everyone except d4h and nation knew Alabama was going to beat us badly. Even they knew it they just wanted to say otherwise so they could say see I told you so. So here are a few things I would recommend to.belp recruiting.

1. Dont lay an egg against florida,.where the gans have once again, like always created an awesome environment for you.
2. Be competitive in high profile games, like auburn, even if you come up short..
3. Get the most out of the talent you have and dont publicly say your players suck and there is nothing you can do. This to me is kind like people that talk behind peoples back. When they are away from you, they do the same to you.

I dont think it surprised anyone that really understood what he was well before he left.

He has no reason to hate Tennessee. They hired him for a job he wasnt qualified for. Most bought into the slogans and lower expectations because he was better than Dooley (which he sold at every turn) He then essentially quit after his feelings got hurt post 16' and tried to leave. When he couldnt, we paid him another year to finish the demo. Then when he got done we paid him well to leave. Yeah, he has no reason to hate UT. Should be eternally grateful because he ll never get another shot like that.
Instead, ironically enough he blames the fans and the media for why he got run. "Energy Vampires" or some $#!+.
You are only looking from your perspective. If you look from his, he has every reason to hate tennessee, whether right or wrong..

You really think I give a rat's arse what some Chatt hack thinks?
The FF is so easy to get stitted up.

6f2055647794a72a8f97cbe536f056a3.jpg

VN Store

Back