2018 Midterm Election Thread

I will be voting Monday afternoon. I will vote straight Democrat. The actions of the Republicans during the Kavanaugh confirmation have convinced me that an opportunity to not vote against a Republican is more dangerous than voting for a garbage Democrat.
Garbage democrat. Redundant term.

I will be voting Monday afternoon. I will vote straight Democrat. The actions of the Republicans during the Kavanaugh confirmation have convinced me that an opportunity to not vote against a Republican is more dangerous than voting for a garbage Democrat.

I voted Thursday afternoon. I voted straight Republican. The actions of the Democrats during the attempted Kavanaugh lynching convinced me that an opportunity to not vote against a Democrat was more dangerous than voting for a garbage Republican.

The gift that keeps on giving

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/19...*******-stay-home-moms-leeching-off-husbands/

Democratic Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema, of Arizona, once described stay-at-home moms as leeches in a 2006 interview.

“These women who act like staying at home, leeching off their husbands or boyfriends, and just cashing the checks is some sort of feminism because they’re choosing to live that life,” she told Scottsdale nightlife magazine 944. “That’s ********. I mean, what the f*** are we really talking about here?”

Reactions: centkyvol
I am in a county that went 79% Trump, 18% Hillary. They released totals today for the first 2 days of early voting, and compared them to 2014 and 2010 mid-terms.

2010: 1,035 voted early in first 2 days.
2014: 454 voted early in first 2 days.
2018: 1,584 voted early in first 2 days.

Republicans appear motivated in my county.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I am in a county that went 79% Trump, 18% Hillary. They released totals today for the first 2 days of early voting, and compared them to 2014 and 2010 mid-terms.

Hopefully the Republican voters are motivated nationwide.

My moms voted in Sullivan county and she had to wait. The woman that checked her said they’ve already had more people early vote this year than voted in total in 2016.

Reactions: Orangeburst
So this is how a liberal cartoonist depicts one of the first American women to fly a combat mission.

In her plane being shot down by her opponent who said it was alright for U.S. citizens to join terrorist groups.

IMG_20181021_142845.jpg

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It’s telling how polarized we are when just about everyone voting could say the same thing just cut and paste the parties to taste.
And then sitting back and watching the reactions. no one cares about America or their own state. they refuse to risk doing whats best and just double down on the same ole same ole.

My moms voted in Sullivan county and she had to wait. The woman that checked her said they’ve already had more people early vote this year than voted in total in 2016.
I just saw Carter County's early vote total on the news. In 2014, they had around 800+ votes in the first 3 days. This year, over 2,800. Carter County is Elizabethton, and I believe Hampton and Roan Mtn, all the way to North Carolina.

100,000 Texans RSVP to Trump-Cruz Rally; Attendees Camp Out 24 Hours in Advance

4535602_102218toyotatrumplinessky1111012926.jpg

5291966-6304613-For_many_it_was_their_first_time_seeing_the_president_in_person_-a-11_1540244957377.jpg

Last edited:
Still a long line at the early voting location near my house. Probably around 100. Had other things to do so I'll try again tomorrow.

VN Store

Back