JJ Peterson's status, requirements and timetable after classes begin

At least two 5 star DL went JUCO and come back on ya. Your very own Tidal Surge bragged about that being the expected result for Jordan Davis. You sister punchers don’t really value them because of your usual annual takes...so I wouldn’t expect you to “understand” it. 😉

Name names or it didn't happen. And I didn't say it never happens and who knows what's going to happen with Davis. By far, most of our JUCO transfers have been other teams losses.

Reactions: MustafaRasta
FOr UT the only recent one I can think of is Gerald Williams maybe???
Did Emmitt Gooden actually SIGN with anyone before he went JUCO? One time commit. We were in it for Justin Martin but he didn’t commit to anyone after it became apparent he wasn’t going to graduate. I expect the two JUCOs that UGA signed FULLY EXPECTING them not to qualify, will find their way to Athens. Thing is that there’s not a huge database of SIGNEES going JUCO...they usually make it. And did Gerald Williams even go to JUCO? I thought he waited out that eternal clearinghouse thing and finally qualified?

Edit: Scratch that. He went to Fork Union THEN went to Jordan Allen’s former school City College of San Francisco. We had him for 3 years.

Last edited:
He will get all the support he will ever need if he can get here. I doubt he has much support in high school and appears to be a below average student at least in some subjects. He can get that all corrected at Tennessee if he can get to Tennessee.

Reactions: sanglemangle
40118383_10217171360297789_3661881153700233216_n.jpg

Name names or it didn't happen. And I didn't say it never happens and who knows what's going to happen with Davis. By far, most of our JUCO transfers have been other teams losses.
I don't understand your resistance on this. I think the point was a compliment to Bama that they keep their recruitments to themselves.

He could come in get acclimated with academics plus the defense. Then play last 4 games starting with Charlotte and still be eligible for redshirt or if needed because of injuries play in the bowl game. If as good as advertised may just be 3 and done anyway.
Redshirts are pointless for players of Peterson's caliber. He'll be going pro as soon as he's eligible. Especially if academics is as big of a problem as reports are saying.

I don't understand your resistance on this. I think the point was a compliment to Bama that they keep their recruitments to themselves.
He doesn’t outsource his boasting.

It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact. A lot of these guys end up somewhere else. It is what it is.
Why don’t YOU give a list of your JUCOs and who they originally SIGNED with? Then it is what it is...and not butt air coming out of your mouth.

I have read that he lives with Coach Propst. I'm sure that's a football first family. It still baffles me on how Propst Let this get so far out of control! But, I believe if he makes it to UT, he will have sufficient resources to get the academic part done, if he chooses to.
Pruitt really hasn't acted like JJs situation was a big deal at least around the media that is, I wonder if he and coach Propst met about some pre season workouts to have him ready so when he does get here he won't be as far behind as we think

Reactions: sanglemangle
Redshirts are pointless for players of Peterson's caliber. He'll be going pro as soon as he's eligible. Especially if academics is as big of a problem as reports are saying.
Injuries are impossible to foresee. If it makes sense to redshirt him his freshman year then do it, and if he’s ready and we need him in certain 4 games, use him then. I’m pretty sure we all would have said Richmond would be ready for the league after 3 years when he got here. Glad he used the redshirt year.

VN Store

Back