'19 GA ATH Zion Puckett

Played Auburn “a lot”?

You mean, like, EVERY year???
IIrc, it wasn't quite every year, probably more like 4 out of every 5 years. Back then, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Vandy and Bama were on UTs schedule every year of UTs 6 game SEC schedule. That left some kind of rotation with the other 5 teams and Auburn was featured a lot more than the rest of the other 5. Well, that's how I remember it and I did smoke a lot of weed in high school and beyond, so tifwiw

IIrc, it wasn't quite every year, probably more like 4 out of every 5 years. Back then, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Vandy and Bama were on UTs schedule every year of UTs 6 game SEC schedule. That left some kind of rotation with the other 5 teams and Auburn was featured a lot more than the rest of the other 5. Well, that's how I remember it and I did smoke a lot of weed in high school and beyond, so tifwiw

Reactions: mrMet and The Dog

1533602600999.gif

Reactions: The Dog
I apologize 85 and I looked it up, u are right, UT did play Auburn every year since I was born, '71 until the SEC went to divisions. I blame it on the weed
Don't blame it on the weed. It does nothing to memory. Makes mine better. Now alchohol is what kills brain cells. So if you imbibed a lot blame that. It's what I do 😁

Reactions: The Dog
Don't blame it on the weed. It does nothing to memory. Makes mine better. Now alchohol is what kills brain cells. So if you imbibed a lot blame that. It's what I do 😁
Yeah, that too, among other things. It still kinda blows my mind that UT just rotated 4 teams for one game from the time I can remember ('77) until divisional play. No wonder it took so long for me to hate Florida and Georgia

Do we need to show you the science again, Newt?

What if you drink alcohol, then smoke weed the next morning to lessen the hangover?

Seriously, my father in law drinks screwdrivers that are 80% rotgut vodka, but swears it's ok because the orange juice is healthy...

I'm sure you would feel like a dumb dumb for couple hours, after that you'd be Aight.
What if you drink alcohol, then smoke weed the next morning to lessen the hangover?

Seriously, my father in law drinks screwdrivers that are 80% rotgut vodka, but swears it's ok because the orange juice is healthy...
That's what I say. Lol. Especially when sick, gotta have that vitamin C.

I honestly wish UT would still play Auburn every year or almost every year in football. That's an underrated rivalry a lot of the younger generation has no idea about.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
So he's set his commitment date as August 17th. Is that good or bad for us?

Apparently bad per BGS. All signs point towards the barn.
Gucci will always lean negative unless there is overwhelming positive signs. If he's positive it's a good sign. If he's negative it may not mean anything other than he's not ready to believe yet. Ron is the opposite. Together they give you a decent forecast. Separate you may go too far in either direction. hahahahaha. I'm a realist though so you should always believe what I say without hesitation.

XV-Nulla

VN Store

Back