'19 GA ATH Zion Puckett

Gucci will always lean negative unless there is overwhelming positive signs. If he's positive it's a good sign. If he's negative it may not mean anything other than he's not ready to believe yet. Ron is the opposite. Together they give you a decent forecast. Separate you may go too far in either direction. hahahahaha. I'm a realist though so you should always believe what I say without hesitation.

XV-Nulla

Noted.

@Ron Swanson What is your take here? Do we have a shot here?

You mean "when" we have a good season.
Get's it.

tumblr_nnh2hqqDvx1rfd7lko1_400.gif

I'm going under contract with them next month and heading down there this weekend to catch a scrimmage and tour the facilities. I'll make the suggestion.
i'm down. haven't been to NOLA in a minute. was hoping the Steelers/Saints game would be a possibility this year, but sadly, they play christmas week. and i'm not going for a Panthers' game. that'd suck considering how many saints fans i know. all i ask is that they thank me for Alvin Kamara every time he does something cool. so far, they've been compliant with that request.

Reactions: Geaux_Vols
Gucci will always lean negative unless there is overwhelming positive signs. If he's positive it's a good sign. If he's negative it may not mean anything other than he's not ready to believe yet. Ron is the opposite. Together they give you a decent forecast. Separate you may go too far in either direction. hahahahaha. I'm a realist though so you should always believe what I say without hesitation.

XV-Nulla
In this case, Gucci is correct and is basing his statement on a VQ quote (Simonton, perhaps) that stated, and I'm paraphrasing, that if Puckett puts off his decision until after August, then it may be a more positive sign for Tennessee. If he decides before then, it's probably not going to be Tennessee. Well, he just set his decision date for Aug. 17th, so take that for what it's worth.

In this case, Gucci is correct and is basing his statement on a VQ quote (Simonton, perhaps) that stated, and I'm paraphrasing, that if Puckett puts off his decision until after August, then it may be a more positive sign for Tennessee. If he decides before then, it's probably not going to be Tennessee. Well, he just set his decision date for Aug. 17th, so take that for what it's worth.
Oh I know. I was mostly joking though its pretty good advice.

Told auburn 247 auburn leads with TN and bama close behind. Going to be tough to pull unless he pushes back commit date. Auburn has been on him earlier interms if getting him to campus and it's paying dividends.

Told auburn 247 auburn leads with TN and bama close behind. Going to be tough to pull unless he pushes back commit date. Auburn has been on him earlier interms if getting him to campus and it's paying dividends.
He may commit to Auburn, but he's still a long way from ESD. He's just now starting to get to know Pruitt at UT, and look how much he already thinks of us; neck and neck with Bama, close behind his long-time favorite. This one goes all the way to his signing, imo.

Reactions: T Dog
Where the heck has your humor gone? You’ve been waaaay too serious lately homie.

Where the heck has your humor gone? You’ve been waaaay too serious lately homie.
His post didn't scream comic relief, and in most cases, he's right regarding Gucci. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I'll try to keep it light. 😉

VN Store

Back