The lights are blinking red

Their goal was to create doubt and discord within the American electorate. Hilllary challenged the credibility of Putin’s last election. It was a big f you to her. I doubt Putin thought Trump would win.

Of course he didn't. No one did.

Millions did.

The only people who gave Trump no chance are the ones who still haven’t accepted what happened on November 8, 2016.

lol.....90% of the people who voted for Trump thought he was going to lose when they cast their vote. 30% of those would never have voted for him had they known he was going to actually win.

lol.....90% of the people who voted for Trump thought he was going to lose when they cast their vote. 30% of those would never have voted for him had they known he was going to actually win.

You are on a roll man. Keep it up!

Got an unbiased link that unequivocally corroborates 59.3M people (90% of the Trump voting bloc) believed Trump would lose?

Didn’t think so. Your percentages are mere dog **** opinions.

ETA: Even if you choose to believe the percentages you posted (I do not), it doesn’t change my original proclamation - millions did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Millions did.

The only people who gave Trump no chance are the ones who still haven’t accepted what happened on November 8, 2016.

I can only think of a very small handful of posters here who posted with any sort of confidence that he would win. Many claimed they would vote for him however.

Reactions: 4 people
What if Russia's goal was to do exactly what they've done? A nation divided with the POTUS facing every day attacks from the MSM, that might be exactly what they wanted. Would that make LG and Luther Russian agents?

Reactions: 2 people
What if Russia's goal was to do exactly what they've done? A nation divided with the POTUS facing every day attacks from the MSM, that might be exactly what they wanted. Would that make LG and Luther Russian agents?

I don’t think Russia cared one way or the other. I think they just wanted to cause mass discord. Congrats Russia. Well done.

Reactions: 2 people
I can only think of a very small handful of posters here who posted with any sort of confidence that he would win. Many claimed they would vote for him however.

I did not believe he would win. I was also somewhat hesitant to vote for him. I voted against Hillary.

Contrary to Luther's theory, I would vote for him again. And this vote would not only be a vote against Hillary.

If that was the goal, then Trump should be publicly furious with Putin and calling him an enemy of the US.

I did not believe he would win. I was also somewhat hesitant to vote for him. I voted against Hillary.

Contrary to Luther's theory, I would vote for him again. And this vote would not only be a vote against Hillary.

You fit into three of the categories. Some fit into all, some may fit into only one or two.

I'm talking in generalities.

In Russia, they call them "useful idiots"...

In Russia, they call them "useful idiots"...

Which one is luther and which is LG?

Boris_Badenov-Cartoon+Pictures+(4).jpg

Saying that 27% of Trump's votes would not have been cast had those voters known he was going to win is one of your more stupid troll attempts.

The difference in you and LG is at least when he trolls he sounds like an adult. You sound like a petulant 15 year old.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back