What irritates you the most at restaurants?

18%.. I left 10%

So, what type of meeting was this? Like full menu, set menu, entrée, sandwiches, just beverages, Any alcohol etc?

I mean, if it was 20 guys sitting at a table drinking coffee and tea having a meeting for 2 hours, you requested 2 servers and the bill was like $70.00, then I get it. Shouldn't matter, but I get it.

So, what type of meeting was this? Like full menu, set menu, entrée, sandwiches, just beverages, Any alcohol etc?

I mean, if it was 20 guys sitting at a table drinking coffee and tea having a meeting for 2 hours, you requested 2 servers and the bill was like $70.00, then I get it. Shouldn't matter, but I get it.

Bill was around $2400

nope, you complain at every restaurant just to get it comped -- going from town to town selling a pyramid scheme like Amway or Life Insurance -- come to my house and try selling me something, so I can slam the door in your face

You are not a smart man

Not speaking for Behr but I'm 90% sure he's calling bull****.

I mean, we're talking about a 200 dollar table for each server in 2 hours. I think you either made the whole thing up to validate your cheap nature ITT, or the tab wasn't nearly as much as you're claiming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
You are not a smart man

Says the borderline illiterate salesman who struggles with one syllable words and behaves like this at restaurants:

the-can-i-speak-to-the-manager-starter-pack-starterspack-14027700.png

Reactions: 4 people

I mean, we're talking about a 200 dollar table for each server in 2 hours. I think you either made the whole thing up to validate your cheap nature ITT, or the tab wasn't nearly as much as you're claiming.

You were not there

I'm sure it's been said but ... a Hooter's waitress with small boobs. How do you get more irritating than that?

More than a handfull's a waste.

Prettiest waitress I ever saw had two cute little peaches, way up firm and high.

There's plenty at Hooters with big hooters who approach fugly as far as I can see..

Woman, 20, trashes Chinese restaurant, damages owner's car over food order, police say

A customer, 20-year-old, Jasmine Thompson, became irate with the employees of the restaurant after her food was “not made properly”. Thompson began throwing utensils and sauces all over the restaurant and started yelling racial slurs to the staff. As Thompson was fleeing the restaurant, she struck the owners vehicle with her car.

She should have just followed Biopsy's lead and left a 10% tip instead of the customary 18%-20%.:lol:

Reactions: 2 people

Yep, he's FOS. And very sensitive apparently.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back