What irritates you the most at restaurants?

Where? Cville? If that, I am not.

Yeah. The new high school. 94 million.

They kept with tradition on some things like the gym.

But the new school has no lockers and the students will not have text books.
It has been stated it will be the largest school in the state and most of the country.

Yeah. The new high school. 94 million.

They kept with tradition on some things like the gym.

But the new school has no lockers and the students will not have text books.
It has been stated it will be the largest school in the state and most of the country.

Plenty of money now that they are their own district.

I don't think you tip at all. I think you're the type of person that's looking for the smallest, minute mistake to justify your not tipping. I think you're a bigot toward servers.

I will give you a great tip.. in fact life long tip for you.. please don’t corncern how I tip unless you are tipping for me

here is one that got to me this past friday. I was at a resort and ordered the wife, kid, and I some food from a snack grill. It took around 10 mins to get our food and it wasnt that busy. so then we go to get condiments and napkins and there is no ketchup or napkins. We were told someone is coming to refill. After 5 more mins they told us to go to the inside restaurant (about 100 yards away) with our food and get ketchup there. Pissed off I went in the restaurant and they gave me a bottle of ketchup and about 200 napkins and asked me to take them back to the snack bar. I was livid and asked for a manager. They took my phone number and she was going to call me. Got her call back and her response was to comp to food. I asked her if i should expect this level of service every time or will this be addressed, her response.....it's summer, we are busy and she hung up on me.

here is one that got to me this past friday. I was at a resort and ordered the wife, kid, and I some food from a snack grill. It took around 10 mins to get our food and it wasnt that busy. so then we go to get condiments and napkins and there is no ketchup or napkins. We were told someone is coming to refill. After 5 more mins they told us to go to the inside restaurant (about 100 yards away) with our food and get ketchup there. Pissed off I went in the restaurant and they gave me a bottle of ketchup and about 200 napkins and asked me to take them back to the snack bar. I was livid and asked for a manager. They took my phone number and she was going to call me. Got her call back and her response was to comp to food. I asked her if i should expect this level of service every time or will this be addressed, her response.....it's summer, we are busy and she hung up on me.

I don't know where you're at, but it sounds like first world problems.
I don't do the resort crap anymore. I'm not an elite and I don't want to be treated like one once a year when I spend a lot of money at one.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know where you're at, but it sounds like first world problems.
I don't do the resort crap anymore. I'm not an elite and I don't want to be treated like one once a year when I spend a lot of money at one.
Dude, I was at a waterpark, hardly elite. Im so proud that you feel Im entitled. All I wanted was a little bit of service that you get at McDonalds every day and they put me to work. Plus I have a 5 year old asking for the ketchup and then have to haul him all over the waterpark for ketchup??I dont think thats first world but just poor service. But nice try at making yourself look holier than thou

Reactions: 1 person
Dude, I was at a waterpark, hardly elite. Im so proud that you feel Im entitled. All I wanted was a little bit of service that you get at McDonalds every day and they put me to work. Plus I have a 5 year old asking for the ketchup and then have to haul him all over the waterpark for ketchup??I dont think thats first world but just poor service. But nice try at making yourself look holier than thou

I was at a resort and ordered the wife, kid, and I some food from a snack grill. It took around 10 mins to get our food and it wasnt that busy.

So when did a water park become a resort? You never said you were at a water park. Sorry man, you embellished your story.

Anyhow, no more comment from me.

Reactions: 6 people
So when did a water park become a resort? You never said you were at a water park. Sorry man, you embellished your story.

Anyhow, no more comment from me.

when it has the name resort in the title? I don't know I guess that doesn't make it a resort? I never embellished anything you just came in looking to blame the "elite".

Reactions: 1 person
From what I read, a business that takes pride in providing & promoting A+service to their guests, never actually intended on fulfilling what they promised to the audience that keeps the doors open...

VN Store

Back