2018 Masters Tournament

Finau probably telling Hoffman to chill on celebrating that hole in one.

Reed hasn't been bad considering what's at stake. Monumental pressure today and looks like Spieth is handling it the best.. so far

The next 3 swings for Reed will probably decide the tournament.

The best is Reed trying to play another teammates ball in the fairway while he hit his in the rough while at UGA.

I said alleged as a joke.....but it's quite known that his honesty on and off the course has been questioned numerous times! He's not a fav among his peers.

When I lived in Utah a million years ago, the Summerhays clan lived just down the street from me. I never met Bruce, but he was just a local club pro there. Everybody really seemed to like him, and he really did a nice job managing the local course there. Like a good Mormon he had a bunch of kids and he didn't go on tour until they were mostly gone. Had a good 'career' on the Seniors tour. I don't know why I am relaying that story. Maybe because where I am it is 5am and I am watching the Masters with a wine glass in hand.

When I lived in Utah a million years ago, the Summerhays clan lived just down the street from me. I never met Bruce, but he was just a local club pro there. Everybody really seemed to like him, and he really did a nice job managing the local course there. Like a good Mormon he had a bunch of kids and he didn't go on tour until they were mostly gone. Had a good 'career' on the Seniors tour. I don't know why I am relaying that story. Maybe because where I am it is 5am and I am watching the Masters with a wine glass in hand.

Appreciate the knowledge.

If Spieth can post -15, I like his chances. 14 might be enough.

VN Store

Back