Da Reds thread

We have too many guys with low OBP that make the same mistakes over and over. Peraza and Hamilton need to go. I'd trade those 2 and Duvall and get the best SS or CF I could get that can get on base at a decent clip. For the other position I'd bring up the best prospect. In the outfield I'd play Winker, bring up Senzel and let him play and learn the outfield and either a CF I got in the trade or a CF I brought up. I'd keep Schebler since he has power, is left handed and pretty fast but I'd make him do 100 push ups every time he swings at a pitch above his waist and misses it or pops it up. He needs to learn to hit that pitch or lay off it and he needs to not take 3 more years to do it.

Votto is probably of my top 5 all-time favorite Reds but at this point I'm willing to consider trading him. I hate seeing such a talent waste away on an noncompetitive club and its not fair to Joey either.

Votto is probably of my top 5 all-time favorite Reds but at this point I'm willing to consider trading him. I hate seeing such a talent waste away on an noncompetitive club and its not fair to Joey either.

I don't think he would want to be traded. He's my favorite current Red and I'd hate to see him go but If we could improve the team I'd try. It would have to be a much better trade than the trades we've made the last couple years.

Very impressive outing for Mahle today! Got out of a couple real jams. Reds really got to get going with RISP as they had a couple chances today to blow the game wide open. Joey really struggling early.

New season - still can't hit with runners on base because our lineup is full of boom or bust guys. Will continue to be an issue all year the way this team is constructed.

And Billy Hamilton still sucks.

It's not uncommon for Votto to start slow and then be dialed in by mid May. He looks different this spring. He is getting completely blown by 90 mph stuff. Hope this isn't the year age starts to creep in. Gonna happen eventually

Still way too early I would think to worry (granted I haven’t watched much Reds this year)

A lot of the games best players are off to AWFUL starts. I think alot of it has to do with the weather and just getting in the groove of things again...I'm not worried about Joey.

Senzel is going to start playing 3rd tonight for Louisville. I think we see him sooner than expected with Geno going to be out for awhile...can't hope for the best with Pennington.

I'm done with Price and his idiotic moves. We have Garrett are the bench and we roll out a rookie pitcher in a 2-1 game who gives up a grand slam...

30652624_10156375789128833_4235372674852847616_n.jpg

This team is so bad it's scary. We need Suarez and Schebler back healthy. The Votto watch continues. 15 games and he has zero extra base hits and 3 walks.

This team is so bad it's scary. We need Suarez and Schebler back healthy. The Votto watch continues. 15 games and he has zero extra base hits and 3 walks.

I have no idea why Senzel hasn't been called up. I mean I get wanting to season him a little in AAA but since the service time issue has been resolved I would rather call him up now. If we have to keep losing I would rather lose with young talent than seeing Pennington type guys starting.

VN Store

Back