Knoxville Restaurants

We had heard about Foothills Mining Co.

Downtown is in play, but as you know that's a long haul from above G'burg, so it had better be special...lol.

Thanks for anything you can throw my way. We will be bringing a couple of family members with us this time, and we want to infect them with the same love for the Smokies / East TN that we have.

Go Vols.

Places downtown worth a drive (ranked by me):

Lonesome Dove
J.C. Holdway
Oliver Royale
Emilia
Pizza Palace

Last edited:
I’ve lived in this part of town for 15 years and never had a single problem, but have had my car broken into in Farragut

Ive never been there, but was referring to cooking the books --I see alot of that from restaurant owners. If you think about it a cash only place would be a perfect target for a robbery too

Ive never been there, but was referring to cooking the books --I see alot of that from restaurant owners. If you think about it a cash only place would be a perfect target for a robbery too

You would be crazy to rob pizza place. Just try it. As for cooking the books, who knows if they do it or not. And who cares. It’s good food. Taxation is theft anyway

Reactions: 1 person
I’ve lived in this part of town for 15 years and never had a single problem, but have had my car broken into in Farragut

QFT. It's getting rough out here on the West side. The other day, I had to wait five extra minutes for my massage. Plus, my neighbor's new Labradoodle keeps relieving herself on my lawn.

You would be crazy to rob pizza place. Just try it. As for cooking the books, who knows if they do it or not. And who cares. It’s good food. Taxation is theft anyway

Haha, when you've finished with the hold up at PP truck on over to Vol Market # 3 on Western and rob that joint.
Grab a jug of Stormin' Normans Ice Tea on the way out.

Not even sure one can launder money for 50 something years and nobody get wise to it at some point.

Last edited:
Would highly reccoemnd everybody get to the Bogartz Food truck before he inevitably pisses somebody off, quits paying his bills, or runs it into the ground.

The best place to catch it is at Central Filling Station, but he’s other places as well.

Tonight I had Paella and fried quail.

Haha, when you've finished with the hold up at PP truck on over to Vol Market # 3 on Western and rob that joint.
Grab a jug of Stormin' Normans Ice Tea on the way out.

Last time I was in there, it looked like he had a S&W Performance Center .44 magnum sitting on the counter.

Would highly reccoemnd everybody get to the Bogartz Food truck before he inevitably pisses somebody off, quits paying his bills, or runs it into the ground.

The best place to catch it is at Central Filling Station, but he’s other places as well.

Man, what’s his deal? He lived in my old neighborhood for a while.

Is he just one of those too smart for his own good types?

Hahaha! It's so true though.

I'm not sure how you can run a food truck into the ground though. Maybe a pole but not the ground.

Man, what’s his deal? He lived in my old neighborhood for a while.

Is he just one of those too smart for his own good types?

He's a brilliant chef but terrible at finances and running restuarants. Bruce needs a restaurateur he trusts and can get along with. Let them manage the restaurant while he manages the menu and the food.

He's a brilliant chef but terrible at finances and running restuarants. Bruce needs a restaurateur he trusts and can get along with. Let them manage the restaurant while he manages the menu and the food.

He’s an ******* too, so nobody wants to work with him.

VN Store

Back