Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like instead of a golf course we are going to need AV to rent out a bar so we can drink all of our miseries away. We seriously should have just let Currie hire Leach.....we go Gundy, Brohm, Leach and now this???......back to the hole of being the doormat of the SEC....

Reactions: 1 person
Volnation found its voice when they tried to shove Schiano down our throats. Even if Fulmer is a VFL, if he has $$$$ and can only pull a 9-36 guy you can be sure I will continue to lob emails to the administration.

They paid a shill (Beaver) to stir up Grumors. If it is not Gruden then *%k it.

I have time on my hands next week, anyone care to paint the rock?

UTSuave’;14839662 said:
Underrated post we need the OG's in here to explain

I wouldn't consider myself an OG, but I haven't missed a post since the beginning and it's really obvious what is going on. I might take a shot to the nads, but I'm a firm believer of what has been said and what I can see

Reactions: 7 people
Drip, drip, drip.

[twitter]937179635607134208[/twitter]

Edit: I know this tweet is 3 days old, but Trey just re-tweeted himself when i posted this.

I know Trey and his family. They are friends with Tee and his mom. Don't know if Trey communicates directly with Tee, but I would say it is likely. TIFWIW.

Reactions: 7 people
Quick question/opinion/statement before I'm out to a awards ceremony banquet (not that one):
Don't you think PF asks himself this question before he seriously considers each name that's in the hat for UT HC (besides being the perfect hire)-
"Will this guy's name help me raise 340 million dollars for the Neyland renovation project?"
Shouldn't we be asking that same question when we see a name tossed out? Isn't that a very small group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back