Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these tux pictures...beaver, PV....makes me want to get dressed up! Nothing better than a man in a tux or uniform.

Man, I hate to be that guy, but if we hire Steele or Tucker I'm finding better things to do with my Saturdays next fall.

I'm tired of being a doormat. We're not even mediocre anymore.

Reactions: 4 people
On this, Repeal Day, I would crack into my 22yr cask strength Willett Family Estate instead of my Pappy if we landed Gruden.

Reactions: 3 people
I guess everyone in here has just forgot about Beaver and his suit for the party next year 🙄🤦🏽 It is not this hard folks

Reactions: 4 people
UTPaulVol was being used by someone last week and said he had to go and would turn it back over to the owner. Why are we excited? This is just an average poster, right?

Reactions: 3 people
giphy.gif

You serious Clark?

Reactions: 5 people
Thank you - and I hate clowns, too!

I hope I didn't offend you. That wasn't my intention. Just cutting up. Hope you are doing well. I know exactly how it feels to lose a beloved companion. They aren't pets, they're family.

Need to start preparing yourselves for the worst and hope for the best. After our meltdown over Schiano, we can’t really play that card again. Especially against Fulmer.

Reactions: 11 people
For those of you who are not on here as much as others and are getting frustrated.... there is a reason stuff is crypted ... if you've been following along you are to believe today was the day a final decision would be made ... PV posted a gif earlier of a guy in the toilet ... Gruden was still trying to make final decision.... he hasn't posted since ... he then comes and says the deal is done by posting a gif of a man "buttoning up his suit" .... if you want CJG to personally come in here and tell you he's the next coach, it's not going to happen ... however if you have been following along since the beginning and you can at least have some kind of deductive reasoning ... it's done
GRUDEN TO THE HILL

Last edited:
Reactions: 25 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back