Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
BearCat, if I knew how to get these tweets posted without just linking them to Twitter, I would. Can anyone give me a hint as to how to do that ?

I'm leaving work after a while, so no big deal, but posting as a screenshot would work. Again, though don't worry about it. Thanks though

In my earlier post about Steele having Haslam written all over it, I didn't make myself clear. I don't think Haslam is getting Steele hired, I think he is putting out the rumors because he knows it will divide the fan base. Anything he can do to pi** us off he's gonna do because we took his toys away.

Wow... Bipolar at it's best!! And all at the same time!!!

Swain's tweet firing up the pitch fork crowd, and UTPaul's post firing up party crowd.

This is fun!!

Reactions: 3 people
For those of you who are not on here as much as others and are getting frustrated.... there is a reason stuff is crypted ... if you've been following along you are to believe today was the day a final decision would be made ... PV posted a gif earlier of a guy in the toilet ... Gruden was still trying to make final decision.... he hasn't posted since ... he then comes and says the deal is done by posting a gif of a man "buttoning up his suit" .... if you want CJG to personally come in here and tell you he's the next coach, it's not going to happen ... however if you have been following along since the beginning and you can at least have some kind of deductive reasoning ... it's don't GRUDEN TO THE HILL

Underrated post we need the OG's in here to explain

Reactions: 2 people
Me on twitter as soon as they try and trot out steele

giphy.gif

UTPaulVol was being used by someone last week and said he had to go and would turn it back over to the owner. Why are we excited? This is just an average poster, right?

I'm assuming they still have UTPaul's login info, and were given permission to use the account in the future. Maybe they can't resist...

Reactions: 1 person
Need to start preparing yourselves for the worst and hope for the best. After our meltdown over Schiano, we can’t really play that card again. Especially against Fulmer.

I'm only preparing to bail and find something better to do if we hire Steele or Tucker.

I'll eat my crow if either turns out decent, but I have no hope that either is worth anything.

I feel like I did before the UF kicker missed in 98. I knew he was going to miss and the party in the stadium afterwards was EPIC.

Reactions: 4 people
I mean, do you really need 3 days to interview Kevin Steele and Mel Tucker??? Seems like a stall tactic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back