Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play a mean mini golf.

I beat my hubby every time we play mini golf..every time it’s mentioned in a conversation he says “you’ll probably beat me next time”..I say to him that its not guaranteed..lol..:crazy:

BTW, I noticed that you are currently stationed in Tacoma, WA which is where my dad was years and years ago..Went up to visit him a couple of times..He made it up to Master Sargeant status..Served 20 yrs in the Air Force..Thank you for your service!!:hi:

SOON

Reactions: 1 person
My wife and I are developing a camp for underprivileged children believing God can change their cultures from the inside out by raising Godly leaders in their communities. We also believe that if we change their environment God can change their hearts. We are creating a week long, overnight, summer camp for these children ages 7-12.
I would love to share with you what we are doing (and live in Atl.)
Our website: Camp Amplify |

This is awesome.

My family and I just recently moved to Woodstock about 6 months ago from Knoxville. Are you affiliated with a church?

Reactions: 1 person
My wife and I are developing a camp for underprivileged children believing God can change their cultures from the inside out by raising Godly leaders in their communities. We also believe that if we change their environment God can change their hearts. We are creating a week long, overnight, summer camp for these children ages 7-12.
I would love to share with you what we are doing (and live in Atl.)
Our website: Camp Amplify |
God Bless You. The children of today need a help up especially those starting a step lower. God is the answer to all problems.

Reactions: 2 people
I would tell you what I hit but I am afraid one of you works at GolfSmith and will cross reference any order of that Club to find me.

I would be really impressed if you played PXG. I was in a member guest tournament in Fort Worth this year and one of the guys we were paired with hit black PXG's.

He let me hit a few practice balls with his 7 iron and they really performed well.

I'm not gonna drop $5,000 on a set of irons though :p:p

I'll stick with my scrap iron :p:p:p

Most of the guys are talking about golf and Gruden at the same time. I'm sitting here hitting refresh like a mad woman while I watch Fifty Shades Darker. Talk about polar opposites. I just think it's funny. But we can all come together on our love for the Vols.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back