Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Beaver?

peyton1.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Anytime I get the message at the end of the thread, I think I’ve either gotten in trouble or some massive news broke.

I just knew I was done.

I immediately started reflecting on my recent posts to discern which one got me canned...:furious3::furious3:

Reactions: 1 person
Very minor piece of new info:

Confirmed today that Gary Patterson's agent reached out to us 1 week prior to Butch Jones' firing to express interest in the job. As of last Tuesday he was option B, however I don't know if that broke down and he is still an option.

Dear God I hope so! I'm getting tired of hearing names like Norvell, Shciano, Taggart, etc. We need to be hearing names like Peterson and Patterson if Gruden is a no.

DukeSilverVol on VQ..

Confirmed that Gruden met with Currie in the past couple of days to finalize his staff.

Also DukeSilverVol confirmed that his pants are OFF and he is firmly IN on Gruden being our next coach

"I burned my pants as a sacrifice to Lord Gruden yesterday. They are firmly OFF, and I am firmly IN."

TIFWIW

Last edited:
Reactions: 26 people
I've believed for a while he has other agendas and wants to make it look like a certain faction is to blame if this "sure thing" falls through. I was told everyone was on board for one candidate and any booster disagreement came down after that candidate fell through. As an example, I was told that some boosters wanted nothing to do with Chip Kelly if option 1 went south, because some boosters don't like his demeanor.

Pretty much same.

Every time the site chokes out I jump around to local media sites and utsports.com to see what the big announcement is. Gotta keep reminding myself about the long thread problem.

DukeSilverVol on VQ..

Confirmed that Gruden met with Currie in the past couple of days to finalize his staff.

Also DukeSilverVol confirmed that his pants are OFF and he is firmly IN on Gruden being our next coach

TIFWIW

Boys.....this is what you call checkmate

Reactions: 5 people
Originally posted by VolFan32
If he is who he says, he's trying to turn the fanbase against the "old guard."

Did he come out openly to his identity? If so I missed that. I thought the whole doxxing thing was issue because people were trying to out his identity and were incorrect.

DukeSilverVol on VQ..

TIFWIW

Is DukeSilver legit???

Dear God I hope so! I'm getting tired of hearing names like Norvell, Shciano, Taggart, etc. We need to be hearing names like Peterson and Patterson if Gruden is a no.

That first set of names makes me want to put my pants back on, because...you know, shrinkage.

But then GRUDEN, and all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back