Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already said he will not comment on the search until announcing the hire. I bet he sticks to his guns. I wouldn't expect anything until after Vandy. Remember Currie said he gave BJ the option to coach the last two games. The guy has a timeline.

I hope we don't have to drag this on for another week. If for whatever reason Gruden says no then it will be tougher to snag another quality coach. Hope I'm wrong.

I would imagine if he brings in who he wants.....Our football administration will be a "Fine Tuned Machine!" One to be the most revered in the entire country, and I can't wait!!

No kidding!

I must admit, I’ve not worn my orange quiet as much this year. Not embarrassed, just apathetic and didn’t want to hear the crappy comments. But since last Sunday, I’ve worn it 5-6 times and ordered more! If (I’m at 90%) we hire Gruden, I’m buying 4 season tickets. I want to be there for the next 5-10 years of dominance. I bet I’m not the only one thinking like that either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Are you being asked to disseminate certain info?

Not really but someone wanted me to email them last night can't remember who I may or may not had a few adult beverages and can't remember who. I might could tell somethings but have to get permission first. I have known these people for years and refuse to give name even if they said I could. I'm not trying to be an insider and don't want to be. I'm just a guy who loves the Vols and have been lucky enough to know a few.

Reactions: 3 people
Anybody else loving Lane's trolling?

Love him or hate him, he's at least entertaining

Maybe this go around, the AD (Director) will select someone Less-Entertaining.

Time for Tennessee to have a serious, General Neyland-minded/focused Leader for this Football Program.

Lol....took me a minute. I was like who the heck is aaronvol.

I do know something...but, yes it is partly a joke. Also, my info has never changed and has been confirmed in public. But that is the only part of the story I do know. So, I have only a piece of the pie in terms of info.

No kidding!

I must admit, I’ve not worn my orange quit as much this year. Not embarrassed, just apathetic and didn’t want to hear the crappy comments. But since last Sunday, I’ve worn it 5-6 times and ordered more! If (I’m at 90%) we hire Gruden, I’m buying 4 season tickets. I want to be there for the next 5-10 years of dominance. I bet I’m not the only one thinking like that either.

Listen. If I can where my Orange in Alabma you guys can surely where it ANYWHERE else. C'Mon Man! :)

Reactions: 3 people
I hope we don't have to drag this on for another week. If for whatever reason Gruden says no then it will be tougher to snag another quality coach. Hope I'm wrong.

The waiting sucks but I just dont see anyone who is currently coaching bailing on their team before the regular season ends. And if it is Gruden he is probably snatching assistants who are currently coaching..I'm thinking Nov 27 at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back