Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for some credible leaks today. Need pressure to be on Currie to say something.

He already said he will not comment on the search until announcing the hire. I bet he sticks to his guns. I wouldn't expect anything until after Vandy. Remember Currie said he gave BJ the option to coach the last two games. The guy has a timeline.

Reactions: 1 person
Have to because of my promise I made. But I'm not just the happy go lucky poster I play here. Still can't say much about it and don't want to be lumped in with the trolls :) just know a little and respect the ones that tell me. Been friends with one since HS and he lived up the road from me. He played for Fulmer is all I will say
Is Peyton gonna announce Gruden at halftime after Chris Blue sings Rocky Top?

Reactions: 3 people
To those who are around a lot and have been around a long time, I'd be interested in your rankings of the top 3-5 insiders (pertaining to tennessee football) posting here or any other site. It would be interesting to see if a clear consensus emerges. Let's limit the list to those who not only have a solid track record, but they're still going strong. I'm also aware this post may be a complete waste of time as I'm inviting endless replies about mighty beavers, jiminy hyams and whatnot...

1. aaronvol
2. AV
3. JAV
4. LWS
5. babyvol

Reactions: 3 people
To those who are around a lot and have been around a long time, I'd be interested in your rankings of the top 3-5 insiders (pertaining to tennessee football) posting here or any other site. It would be interesting to see if a clear consensus emerges. Let's limit the list to those who not only have a solid track record, but they're still going strong. I'm also aware this post may be a complete waste of time as I'm inviting endless replies about mighty beavers, jiminy hyams and whatnot...

The only guy that I ever saw be legit was the "Check my stats" guy. Can't remember his name..and I can't remember if it was him calling the Dooley firing or the CBJ hire. I do remember everyone giving him a rash of s##t before his inside info became legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back