Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to because of my promise I made. But I'm not just the happy go lucky poster I play here. Still can't say much about it and don't want to be lumped in with the trolls :) just know a little and respect the ones that tell me. Been friends with one since HS and he lived up the road from me. He played for Fulmer is all I will say

Thanks for sharing. You'll get no doxxing from me!

Some good stuff in that.

I believe the situation is under control. All of it.

I like the way you think.

FB memory from 7 years ago popped up. I stopped Wes Brown and asked for a pic. Then told his mom how much I loved watching him play. They were both so nice!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Good morning fellow Vols and Grudenites. Here's to a new day of Volunteer football. Perhaps we hear something good today or tomorrow. Then again, it could be next week. Don't lose faith when the nega-messiahs roll in with their gloom and doom. Ignore them, do not engage with them and they will disappear like smoke drifting on the wind.
They preach falsehoods of mediocrity being acceptable and settling for less. They have no faith and their words are meaningless.
Gruden to the Hill, SOON!

Reactions: 3 people
To those who are around a lot and have been around a long time, I'd be interested in your rankings of the top 3-5 insiders (pertaining to tennessee football) posting here or any other site. It would be interesting to see if a clear consensus emerges. Let's limit the list to those who not only have a solid track record, but they're still going strong. I'm also aware this post may be a complete waste of time as I'm inviting endless replies about mighty beavers, jiminy hyams and whatnot...

Have to because of my promise I made. But I'm not just the happy go lucky poster I play here. Still can't say much about it and don't want to be lumped in with the trolls :) just know a little and respect the ones that tell me. Been friends with one since HS and he lived up the road from me. He played for Fulmer is all I will say

Vol72 if you don't mind me asking where are you from?

That’s crazy money. Wow. Gruden could pay a million or more for 4-5 assistants with 13 million. But are the names were hearing worth that much?

I’d offer Clemons DC 3-4 million alone if I had that much money to play with.

That’s crazy money. Wow. Gruden could pay a million or more for 4-5 assistants with 13 million. But are the names were hearing worth that much?

I would imagine if he brings in who he wants.....Our football administration will be a "Fine Tuned Machine!" One to be the most revered in the entire country, and I can't wait!!

Last edited:
Grude Morning!

Seems ball on tee for someone to be a hero...

Attachments

• A6FF550B-77D0-42B3-88CB-C783293B1B88.jpg
    A6FF550B-77D0-42B3-88CB-C783293B1B88.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 472C8AF7-2E03-433E-99B8-2512E6C9C9B3.jpg
    472C8AF7-2E03-433E-99B8-2512E6C9C9B3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: 10 people
That stupid CBS article reeked of Sexton and even Butch out for spite😡 Laughable that Gruden wouldn't be able to coach in college. Any one of us on this board could have come up with better plays at critical times in games this year. It is refreshing to know we won't have to see Butch today during our game, hope the team looks great!!

On a bright note: today is officially the first butch free day at UT.

Truly a new era in The Hill!

Reactions: 6 people
Got a good feeling about today folks.. It may not happen but today could get interesting

Look, I am fully on board with Gruden coming here being reality, but we will not hear anything at all about it today being confirmed. Not trying to rain on your parade but they aren't going to break this stuff on gameday and take the focus off this team and seniors.

To those who are around a lot and have been around a long time, I'd be interested in your rankings of the top 3-5 insiders (pertaining to tennessee football) posting here or any other site. It would be interesting to see if a clear consensus emerges. Let's limit the list to those who not only have a solid track record, but they're still going strong. I'm also aware this post may be a complete waste of time as I'm inviting endless replies about mighty beavers, jiminy hyams and whatnot...

Atlanta Vol is on the VN Mount Rushmore for sure.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back