Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do stake outs and motion pictures on the interstate I'm a man of many talents and I wasn't driving when I posted this I'm currently sitting drinking coffee and enjoying volnation

That kind of action got someone with KPD fired when he pulled over a woman of many talents.

:)

Reactions: 1 person
Hoping for some credible leaks today. Need pressure to be on Currie to say something.

I sincerely hope everyone focuses on the game today and tonite!!!

It would feel really good to WIN as we roll into the next era!! 🏈🏈🍊🍊

Tuesday I'm hearin Tee interviewed for the Georgia Southern job? I'm trying to confirm with some contacts here..it's really close to me, son did one semester there then transferred to UT...not a place he'd want to coach..horrible area and the people aren't nice.

Plus they want a coach who will run triple option from under center. They long for Paul Johnson to return.

TIFWIW....LWS on tos

“LOL. I been recording a ton of games to watch potential coaches.

I'm hearing what was dead this morning seems to have risen. Still digging around to see to what degree. I'm still quite skeptical it goes anywhere.

On others Currie working to be ready to move post Vandy game.”

35 LWSVOL, Yesterday at 8:35 PM

Interesting...

Reactions: 2 people
I hope this team and especially these seniors have a good game tonight and catch LSU with a right hook. Would be awesome to see them finish out with 2 wins and being bowl eligible. With Jones on the sideline, I would have given us 0% chance of winning. Without him..... About 40% :).

I bleed Orange but if Lyle was coaching I wouldn't Evan watch. That being said Go Vols!!!

7 years 70 million, 13 million for staff. If it’s true, at least our AD ain’t playing around. All on Gruden at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back