Concerning message from gator land, we better hurry up and get in

They have someone in mind. They are striking quickly because they are convinced they can get out of the buyout. So if you have a guy and won't owe any money, it's easy to make this call.

Of course they will.

UF’s Administration actually gives a damn about winning and getting great results while UT’s Administration tries to play it safe and settles for another bargain hire.

Reactions: 1 person
I expect Margot Robbie to be waiting in my bedroom Monday night, naked with a bucket full of hot wings.

I also expect UT's AD to make a competent hire that rivals Florida's.

Tell me which one is more likely.

Wouldn't they have to be able to prove that he knowingly lied in order to fire him for cause? That just seems like it'd be extremely hard unless he decided to just admit it.

I think they go after Scott Frost. And if we don’t get Gruden, Frost was my second choice. He will be a great get for anyone.

Of course they will.

UF’s Administration actually gives a damn about winning and getting great results while UT’s Administration tries to play it safe and settles for another bargain hire.

That’s my fear! After following this program for 40 years I am fearful that striking a balance between winning and spending is not met objectively causes the program major harm by those that hold the purse strings. Please invest because college football will be the last bastion of hope to true sports fans as professional sports falls out of favor to the lay sports fan! Every game means something! It’s what college sports is all about, please recognize that.

Last edited:
....then only a fool would spend another dime on Tennessee football games or merchandise.

Florida is about to fire a coach coming off back to back SEC championship appearances while our administration is hanging on dearly to a guy with a 14-22 record in the SEC.

The message would be loud and clear. The Tennessee football administration and booster don't care about winning. They only care about the bottom line.

Fire John Currie immediately. Then fire Butch Jones.

Reactions: 10 people
....then only a fool would spend another dime on Tennessee football games or merchandise.

Florida is about to fire a coach coming off back to back SEC championship appearances while our administration is hanging on dearly to a guy with a 14-22 record in the SEC.

The message would be loud and clear. The Tennessee football administration and booster don't care about winning. They only care about the bottom line.

You dang skippy! Currie with no backbone...

Reactions: 3 people
If John Currie allows the 8 loss record to come into question, he needs to be sent packing with butch. This is absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 5 people
For once, I actually agree with you.

Literally no excuse for Currie keeping Butch for as long as he have.

UF actually cares about winning.

Reactions: 4 people
Excluding guys under FBI investigations, was the last great hire we've had in a major sport (WBB, MBB, and FB) Coach Fulmer 25 years ago?

You dang skippy! Currie with no backbone...

I'm now at the point where I'm more angry at John Currie than Butch Jones. Butch can't help himself that he's a terrible coach.

John Currie is the real problem because his inaction is causing this program to suffer national embarrassment every week this crap continues.

Butch Jones should have been fired after the debacle against Georgia. John Currie is already a month late.

Reactions: 2 people

What happened to this season "feels a lot like 1998"? Enough of you already.

I'm now at the point where I'm more angry at John Currie than Butch Jones. Butch can't help himself that he's a terrible coach.

John Currie is the real problem because his inaction is causing this program to suffer national embarrassment every week this crap continues.

Butch Jones should have been fired after the debacle against Georgia. John Currie is already a month late.

AMEN!!
They have killed our joy.
Currie a "tennessee man"? What a joke.
Grow some you pansy .

Reactions: 4 people
D4H we all know you havent been a fan very long. but this is UT MO. We have had terrible AD leadership for quite some time. Its why we are in the position we are now. Currie is likely following Hamilton/Hart mold. He will screw this whole thing up and we will wind up with another Butch Jones type.

Barring a huge Louisville type of scandal, Currie has zero chance of getting fired. Just sit back and watch the ****show that is UT athletics.

VN Store

Back