Jalen Tabor can't stop thinking about UT & other obsessions

They've won 11 straight so they get to trash talk until we beat them. I'd love to see Hurd truck him all game.

They've won 11 straight so they get to trash talk until we beat them. I'd love to see Hurd truck him all game.

When we finally beat them their new phrase will be "took you long enough" or "took you 11 years to do it" something along those lines. :)

Man I just hope Hurd breakers one past the line and he trucks this kid.
If there is divine justice at work on the football field, we will get an isolation play where Tabor and Hurd are one on one. Like the celebrated ND LB from a few years ago when the lights came on and the Bammer RB broke one the celebrated Golden Domer had to tie his shoe, I see Tabor fulfilling that role.

I can't wait till we end this streak, but the kid isn't exactly telling tales out of school, we did blow it in the 4th. It's not like he is going around yelling that Manning, and Eric Berry are over rated. Aw hell just wait till Hurd meets him.... Boy likes eatin through a straw.

That guy has 2 problems...

1...He's a solid attention whore that can't live if he's not getting attention.

2...He has our footVol team on his mind because the fear of Tennessee is now back!

Everyone knows for a fact that the last 2 years the Gators got very lucky to beat us, it's not a guess, they flatout KNOW it.

We came very close last year to getting WINS against 2 of the playoff teams and 1 ended up as National Champions.

We were only 2 good D plays away from WINS against both of those 2 playoff teams...Just 1 good D play in each of those games.

Same thing with floriDUHHH...1 good D play away from beating them too.

No speculations there, flatout fact that just 3 good D plays and we would have been in HOTlanta in the SEC Championship game and from there it's no telling where we could have ended up.

Nobody is going to overlook our footVol team this year!

The FEAR of Tennessee is back and it's real.

Now we go out and add up the WINS and prove that all the hype about UT is well deserved.

Fear us, we are coming!

Team 120, Owning it with WINS...VFL...GBO!!!

2...He has our footVol team on his mind because the fear of Tennessee is now back!

Everyone knows for a fact that the last 2 years the Gators got very lucky to beat us, it's not a guess, they flatout KNOW it.

We came very close last year to getting WINS against 2 of the playoff teams and 1 ended up as National Champions.

We were only 2 good D plays away from WINS against both of those 2 playoff teams...Just 1 good D play in each of those games.

No speculations there, flatout fact that just 3 good D plays and we would have been in HOTlanta in the SEC Championship game and from there it's no telling where we could have ended up.

Now we go out and add up the WINS and prove that all the hype about UT is well deserved.

Fear us, we are coming!

do you have a new poem this season?

Fear us, we are coming!

I don't think for one second that Florida was "lucky" to beat us the last two years. The fact is, we blew two golden opportunities to end the losing streak because we didn't make any "gamewinning plays" late and Florida did. It's that simple. No luck involved.

This is a great thread, but something needs to be established immediately before it continues on....

Tabor is not talking trash because he is "scared of UT"

No one on Florida's roster is scared of UT.

This is a great thread, but something needs to be established immediately before it continues on....

It's par for the course, dating back to Spurrier talking trash back in the day during the off season.

Imagine if Twitter was around back in the 90s...

Reactions: 1 person
Well i understand what you're saying but I think it's imperative to remember that Butch and the current players have only been here 3 years and have nothing to do with all the other losses. So I don't have the mentality that UF winning this year is a forgone conclusion or anything like that. We have a better shot at winning the game than they do, imo, simply because their defense has basically won a lot of games for them the last couple of years and they lost some of those guys this year in the draft.

Great point!!!!!

I don't have a problem with any of this. It will make the UT/UF game even more of an incredible game. I hope we win, and win big. I'm all Vols. But it's the trash talk that gets everyone fired up. Gonna have to host a party for this one folks.

I went to look at his Twitter, good Lord we have some idiots in our fanbase constantly tweeting at him and responding to any and everything he says.

I think it's pretty clever, and if you're going to let a team own you for 11 years straight then you might as well expect that kind of thing.

I get the feeling it's mostly Gator fans lurking who give you 'likes'. There is a reason for that. You are an incredible kiss a$$.

Tabor knows there is a good chance they will lose Sept 24th or else he wouldn't be taking the time to do this. He isn't talking smack to Kentucky or South Carolina.

Tabor is talking trash because he's a mouth breathing imbecile desperately seeking attention.

Florida DBs are overrated---they got burned for big plays in a bunch of games last year and got lit up by alabama and michigan in their last 2 games. Dobbs will light them up for big points this year---book it!

Tabor needs to pipe down, Coach Azzanni has done a far better job at locking our WR's down than the Florida Secondary

Reactions: 2 people
Tabor needs to pipe down, Coach Azzanni has done a far better job at locking our WR's down than the Florida Secondary

This is funny considering Azzanni was our WR coach in 2010, and we were glad to see him go after only one season.

VN Store

Back