'16 PF NC Grant Williams (UT commit 11/13/15)

I'd go

1. Johnson
2. Bone

A little drop off for Parker. He will be very good, I think it's going to take a little more time

Huge drop off for Williams and Fulk. I hope I'm wrong, but don't see much of a contribution with these two.

Much of a contribution next year?....or at all?

Is there a reason Turner is being left out of the conversation as being college ready?
Because it's obvious he will be the most college ready "freshmen" next year. He will have a redshirt year under his belt. He's had to guard the 2nd leading scorer in the SEC (Kevin Punter) and KP has had to guard Turner. Turner will be ready next year. I thought it was given lol

Reactions: 1 person
Because it's obvious he will be the most college ready "freshmen" next year. He will have a redshirt year under his belt. He's had to guard the 2nd leading scorer in the SEC (Kevin Punter) and KP has had to guard Turner. Turner will be ready next year. I thought it was given lol

Truuu

My List of college readiness would be:

1. L. Turner- year of pratice experience
2. G. Williams- played against best big men in country this year and play well. experience against talent

T3. J. Bone-
T3. K. Parker

T5. J Fulkerson- needs to add weight
T5. J Johnson- needs to add weight

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
My List of college readiness would be:

1. L. Turner- year of pratice experience
2. G. Williams- played against best big men in country this year and play well. experience against talent

T3. J. Bone-
T3. K. Parker

T5. J Fulkerson- needs to add weight
T5. J Johnson- needs to add weight

This looks about right to me. I will add that I think Fulk will be able to add the weight easier than Johnson, just looking at their current frames. And do to Fulks height and how active he is on the defensive end, I think his minutes may surprise even next yr. Johnson just reminds me of so many guys that I played with that could eat all day every day and still have trouble gaining lbs. Unfortunately I never had that problem. lol

This looks about right to me. I will add that I think Fulk will be able to add the weight easier than Johnson, just looking at their current frames. And do to Fulks height and how active he is on the defensive end, I think his minutes may surprise even next yr. Johnson just reminds me of so many guys that I played with that could eat all day every day and still have trouble gaining lbs. Unfortunately I never had that problem. lol

Johnson being a wing doesn't need to add weight as much. There are NBA players 6'10 who barely weigh 200 lbs.

Johnson being a wing doesn't need to add weight as much. There are NBA players 6'10 who barely weigh 200 lbs.

We'll see. I was just mainly speaking my opinion of their potential ability to gain weight. But based on their video Fulk appears to be able to handle contact better than his weight might indicated. Sometimes those skinny dudes are stronger than they appear. So I could be way off and Johnson shows out more than the other 4.

They both (fulk and Johnson) need to take a little , but long trip to Ye olde steak house and eat about 4 of those 6 pound ( I think) steaks lol

VN Store

Back