Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

We always called it (jokingly) the RED HORSE dome. It would never rain during pt, I mean right over us every morning looked like an eye of a hurricane with the sun shining right through. On Eglin, where I lived, not so much. Seemed to catch all the rain.

Where did you live? On base or part of the off base housing?

it was my first, best and dream assignment.

Also believe in the USAF weather forcefield.

Can you describe your experiences with the weather forcefield?

I assume this base is the same one we all know about?

I need more info here.

In Alaska - supposedly.

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Long rumored to be able to control weather patterns around the world; make hurricanes, dissipate hurricanes, etc. At least rumored to have such possible technology researched here.

If so, my friends uncle worked there. He built top fuel dragsters (NHRA) before ring recruited to work there.

The one out in the desert? That would seem an odd choice in some ways and make sense in other ways (if true).

Which one caused Katrina?

The same one that caused the drought in Texas after an administration change.

You know, you can poke fun, but Bill Clinton appointed a man to find out what goes on at A-51 and the truth behind JFK's death. He found out nothing. Matter of fact, I don't know of any president going there.

Story time. Disclaimer first: I do not believe in aliens.

Growing up we had a VW bug that as a child, I would frequently lay down in the back seat of and fall asleep coming home from trips. No seatbelts, Dad driving, and I would lay in the back seat of the bug and just watch the stars go by coming over the mountain from visiting grandma.

One night when we were coming home over the mountain I was in the backseat as usual stargazing when we approached the peak of the mountain. This is where you stopped going uphill and started going downhill. So there I am, gazing away at stars, when something very large and moving impossibly slow kind of "peeked" over the mountain top. It was too big to be in the sky going that slow, but there it was. It didn't make a sound that I heard and I never said a word. Dad didn't seem to notice it at all. No one did but me. The viewing lasted maybe 3 seconds. Oh there were multi-colored lights in a circle around the bottom of whatever it was. If I had to describe the shape, I would say something like an old wooden top kids used to spin.

Again, I don't know what it was. This was in the 1970s in East TN. I was a kid and I may have been asleep for all I know. Maybe it was when Close Encounters came out and I was dreaming, who knows. It definitely stayed with me through the years.

Last edited:

You know, you can poke fun, but Bill Clinton appointed a man to find out what goes on at A-51 and the truth behind JFK's death. He found out nothing. Matter of fact, I don't know of any president going there.

You honestly think a President would tell the public what goes on inside one of our most secure research facilities?

There's no love lost for Wild Bill, but the man isn't stupid.

You honestly think a President would tell the public what goes on inside one of our most secure research facilities?

There's no love lost for Wild Bill, but the man isn't stupid.

I'm not suggesting he did, only that he wanted to know.

He's been asked about it, his appointee found out nothing.

Or did he?

I'm not suggesting he did, only that he wanted to know.

He's been asked about it, his appointee found out nothing.

Or did he?

Clinton never lied, like ever lol

Even if he found the "truth" of what was going on, he never could have admitted it. The press would have hounded him relentlessly had he said anything but what he said.

Bill Clinton was a guest on the Jimmy Kimmel show and was asked what he found out. According to a profiler, Clinton's body language during the segment suggested he was lying when he said he didn't find out anything.

Here's a breakdown of why they think he lied and is aware of alien secrets. [youtube]THRIigM5iI8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Bill Clinton was a guest on the Jimmy Kimmel show and was asked what he found out. According to a profiler, Clinton's body language during the segment suggested he was lying when he said he didn't find out anything.

Yep.

He hired some one to investigate it. That is the truth.

POTUS does not have the security clearance needed to access those programs (unless the need arises). Which would only be an all out war with Russia, China, or a failed use of those programs which resulted in an unintentional leak which needed conventional forces to settle, if even then.

POTUS does not have the security clearance needed to access those programs (unless the need arises). Which would only be an all out war with Russia, China, or a failed use of those programs which resulted in an unintentional leak which needed conventional forces to settle, if even then.

It was tongue in cheek pkt...

The physicist with the tv show had the best explanation for the possible visitation without communication. Our brains are only 3% different than that of animals, think about a race whose brains are 50% different than animals. Talking to us would be like us finding a planet of chimps and trying to communicate with them. We would just say "look at the monkeys, lets dissect a few and see what makes them tick"

VN Store

Back