Official 2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

I doubt anything ever gets proven, but all the teams and fans that are jealous of their success are just always going to assume that they did something wrong because that's the only way they can reconcile the Pats dominance in their own minds. It obviously has nothing to do with the fact that they've been the best managed and best coached team in the league for almost a decade and a half.

It's simply become a tiresome excuse mainly to fool themselves much like the crap they didn't beat us we beat ourselves.

The patriots have become the poster boy for urban legends, and conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to say too many negative things about a third year QB who almost single-handedly dragged his team to the AFC Championship.

He's a great qb but the playoffs are a different story. Get to a damn Super Bowl before being called elite until then he remains overrated but Stephen a smith will continue to make excuses for him.

I doubt colts get to a Super Bowl as long as Brady remains a effective qb.

He's a great qb but the playoffs are a different story. Get to a damn Super Bowl before being called elite until then he remains overrated but Stephen a smith will continue to make excuses for him.

I doubt colts get to a Super Bowl as long as Brady remains a effective qb.

He's been in the league 3 years and his team keeps advancing a round in the playoffs with each season.

I'd cut him a little slack.

Reactions: 1 person
So I guess the feeling is that the Patriots somehow cheated on Sunday and have always cheated. Well I guess what they say is true

haters_gonna_hate12221_by_lord_iluvatar-d69w84z.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I doubt anything ever gets proven, but all the teams and fans that are jealous of their success are just always going to assume that they did something wrong because that's the only way they can reconcile the Pats dominance in their own minds. It obviously has nothing to do with the fact that they've been the best managed and best coached team in the league for almost a decade and a half.

You're exactly right.

What gets me is the people who bring up spygate to try and denigrate how great the Patriots have been. Sad.

I still think Bellichick is the best coach in Football but Spygate is definitely a black eye.

Then there was also the clock thing at the end of the AFC CG with Baltimore a few years ago. Now this ball deflation thing. There's always something shady going on.

He's been in the league 3 years and his team keeps advancing a round in the playoffs with each season.

I'd cut him a little slack.

If people want to crown him as one of the best or the best then heavy criticism is warranted when he fails.
0-4 vs patriots all blowouts, and the fourth one being worse than ever.

Yeah he's been advancing progressing compared to his rookie season but still continues to outdo the touchdowns by throwing more ints, and can't beat the patriots in the playoffs.

VN Store

Back