Official 2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

If Seattle wins, I cant wait to see who the 1st clown is to post Wilson, is a better QB than PM, because he has 2 rings

Reactions: 1 person
If Seattle wins, I cant wait to see who the 1st clown is to post Wilson, is a better QB than PM, because he has 2 rings

Well, they did both throw 4 ints in a championship Game. They got a few things in common......jk

I expect NE to compete, but Seattle to be in control the whole game.

I think the really, really bad news for NE is that it would be impossible for Seattle to play like garbage for two consecutive games.

I believe in that defense and I don't think the Pats will run the ball effectively and I think Seattle has the personnel to really choke the skill players of the Patriots.

Oh I don't think it will be like last year. As you said the Pats are a better coached team. The Broncos tried to be loose last year and it completely backfired on them. They were unprepared and it showed from the first snap. That won't happen with Belichick.

I agree that I think the Pats will hang around but Seattle wins going away.

Sea - 28
NE - 20

Hopefully the patriots get hit hard for the uninflated footballs. I don't know how they didn't get in more trouble for spy gate

Hopefully the patriots get hit hard for the uninflated footballs. I don't know how they didn't get in more trouble for spy gate

Not sure how they could prove it and not sure what the league could do to actually punish them...... They're going to the SB regardless.

I heard on Mike&Mike on ESPN that the worst the Patriots would get IF the league finds them guilty would be loss of draft pick(s). My personal guess would be loss of a 7th rounder - way to show them NFL. Anybody else as sick as me of hearing Belichick getting mentioned as GOAT. I'll give him GOAT cheater and that is all. But it is good to know in my mind anyway that if they win the Superbowl, it is yet another one with an asterisk!
:hi:

I heard on Mike&Mike on ESPN that the worst the Patriots would get IF the league finds them guilty would be loss of draft pick(s). My personal guess would be loss of a 7th rounder - way to show them NFL. Anybody else as sick as me of hearing Belichick getting mentioned as GOAT. I'll give him GOAT cheater and that is all. But it is good to know in my mind anyway that if they win the Superbowl, it is yet another one with an asterisk!

Agreed, the greatest of all time should not keep having to bend/break the rules to win.

The football's in question didn't have that much to do with how bad the Colts defense looked. Or how the Colts couldn't get anything going on offense.

Reactions: 2 people
A lot of talk about it today, I would not put it past them

I doubt anything ever gets proven, but all the teams and fans that are jealous of their success are just always going to assume that they did something wrong because that's the only way they can reconcile the Pats dominance in their own minds. It obviously has nothing to do with the fact that they've been the best managed and best coached team in the league for almost a decade and a half.

Patriots 38 point win over the colts was their largest margin win in pats playoffs history.
I guess one team needs excuses with deflected plays excuse to explain their abysmal loss.
The colts are are a one man show seriously that won't get you to the Super Bowl. Also Richardson is a bust but it was hilarious to see Indy waste their time.

Also clearly Andrew luck is a freakin overrated qb. Saying he's a first ballot hall of fame qb, the greatest qb that according to Jim Fassel clearly is proving to be laughable and hollow when he hasn't produced the damn fruit.
0-4 vs the patriots all were blowouts this being the worst ever.
The colts were so abysmal yesterday a pack of Siberian huskies, Brett Farve past his prime, and Ronnie sunshine bass would have all played better than their offensive starters vs the patriots.

Seriously Russell Wilson is a better qb than luck, and far more worthy of currently being called a first ballot hall of fame qb and greatest qb than Luck.
Oh let's not forget Russell Wilson only nfl qb to make it to 2 Super Bowls in 2 of his first 3 Seasons. So simply put Wilson is a elite qb Luck is not.

Patriots 38 point win over the colts was their largest margin win in pats playoffs history.
I guess one team needs excuses with deflected plays excuse to explain their abysmal loss.
The colts are are a one man show seriously that won't get you to the Super Bowl. Also Richardson is a bust but it was hilarious to see Indy waste their time.

Also clearly Andrew luck is a freakin overrated qb. Saying he's a first ballot hall of fame qb, the greatest qb that according to Jim Fassel clearly is proving to be laughable and hollow when he hasn't produced the damn fruit.
0-4 vs the patriots all were blowouts this being the worst ever.
The colts were so abysmal yesterday a pack of Siberian huskies, Brett Farve past his prime, and Ronnie sunshine bass would have all played better than their offensive starters vs the patriots.

Seriously Russell Wilson is a better qb than luck, and far more worthy of currently being called a first ballot hall of fame qb and greatest qb than Luck.
Oh let's not forget Russell Wilson only nfl qb to make it to 2 Super Bowls in 2 of his first 3 Seasons. So simply put Wilson is a elite qb Luck is not.

Hard to say too many negative things about a third year QB who almost single-handedly dragged his team to the AFC Championship.

LOL, yeah good luck with that asterisk.

VN Store

Back