Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VQ report added two new names to the OC search. Mike Sanford, Boise State and Clay Helton, USCw.

Is anyone going to the recruiting celebration in Knox, Nash, or Memphis on NSD?

I've thought about going to the one in Nashville but I have no idea what they're like. Are they worth attending?

I've thought about going to the one in Nashville but I have no idea what they're like. Are they worth attending?

Sounds tight but I thought they were for the blue hairs/donors

VQ just posted an update on Twitter with a picture of a guy in a UCLA hoodie, presumably Noel Mazzone.

Does he meet Butch's "fit" requirement?

Looks like the guy has had about 8 jobs in the last 13 years or so.

Heck of a resume.

The VQ report added two new names to the OC search. Mike Sanford, Boise State and Clay Helton, USCw.

helton would be a heck of a hire, i never thought he would be on the radar. If i remember correctly, florida wanted him badly when they were searching

Where's the one in Knox gonna be located?

Edit: never mind, couldn't go if I wanted to. Not a donor or an important person. :(

Last edited:
Sounds tight but I thought they were for the blue hairs/donors

It was, but now they are trying to show the recruits how big of a deal they are and how we have the best fan base in the world. A 3 city celebration. We need to have one in Chattanooga, but we're full of dawgs and bammers :sick:

Reactions: 1 person
CLAY MF HELTON. This guy is one of the best quarterback coaches in the country and a solid OC. Would be a HUGE hire though I feel like it's unlikely that he would leave USC with what they're bringing in now and what they can probably pay him unless he just really wants to be in the SEC.

CLAY MF HELTON. This guy is one of the best quarterback coaches in the country and a solid OC. Would be a HUGE hire though I feel like it's unlikely that he would leave USC with what they're bringing in now and what they can probably pay him unless he just really wants to be in the SEC.

According to 247 Helton makes $850,000. So we would probably have to go over 1 million
Clay Helton

Just what we need. The confidence of Catbone rubbing off on a Tenn kicker. Dumb.

I'm confident I would be the greatest hire in Vols history. Meyer and Saban will bow down. They would erect statues of the mighty Bone. Undefeated seasons would become expected. We would have a team of snappers, holders, and Volitil's son.

Reactions: 2 people
According to 247 Helton makes $850,000. So we would probably have to go over 1 million
Clay Helton

Ya that's probably not going to happen. I'd rather throw that kind of money at Cumbie.

And $1 mil guys don't come in and yield to an offense that isn't their own, they bring their offense with them.

I'm confident I would be the greatest hire in Vols history. Meyer and Saban will bow down. They would erect statues of the mighty Bone. Undefeated seasons would become expected. We would have a team of snappers, holders, and Volitil's son.

Ok, sounds good. 👍

75 yd FG? Routine under the Bone's tenure!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back