Advanced Metrics Nonsense

You are so Donatello :)

LOL.

On the real, I think one of the reasons why Raphael is my favorite is because he's the only Turtle with a real personality. The other 3 just seem to be caricatures of generic personalities. BTW, Donatello is a nerd because he does gadgets (which I'm nothing special with). I'm an academic/numbers and media nerd.

LOL.

On the real, I think one of the reasons why Raphael is my favorite is because he's the only Turtle with a real personality. The other 3 just seem to be caricatures of generic personalities. BTW, Donatello is a nerd because he does gadgets (which I'm nothing special with). I'm an academic/numbers and media nerd.

Me too, plus he was the renegade of the group.

Only Donatello would point out the difference between 2 nerds, Raph would have punched me. Lol

So, this update answered a question I've been wondering for a while....how many wins produced was Rodman's best season....29.8 ('92)!

For perspective, Durant led the league this year in WP at 20.1. 18.7 rebounds per game is unreal. Will anybody else ever do that in the modern era?

Also, John Stockton had 4 seasons at 22+ (best 24). Magic had 4 (best - 29). MJ had 4 (best - 26). Barkley had 4 (best 27).

Oh, and the Marion season we were talking about the other day was 19.5 WP, so an MVP-worthy season, but not top 10 of my life like I was pondering that it might have been.

We know.

That's why we told you to get lotion.

CwY8p3e.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Huff, I woke up at 9 when the game starts at 7. What is my WUIGD (Wake Up It's Game Day) efficiency percentage ?

VN Store

Back