'15 GA WR TJ Rahming

He's not a take now that he, Chuma and Griffin aren't a package deal imo.

#justbeinghonest #comeatme

I think he already tried to commit and we denied it. He was all about UT and was talking about committing (months ago) and then one day he started getting upset and talking about how recruiting isnt what it seems to be

He's not a take now that he, Chuma and Griffin aren't a package deal imo.

#justbeinghonest #comeatme

Yeah, either that or he was never a take in the first place. A lot of people suspected that was the case, and now it kinda makes sense. He probably had a Duke Shelly-like experience with the coaching staff that just never went public. Or what you said haha.

I think he already tried to commit and we denied it. He was all about UT and was talking about committing (months ago) and then one day he started getting upset and talking about how recruiting isnt what it seems to be

I think the same thing went down...seems pretty likely. At least he didn't go public first and cause a big ordeal with it.

It's obvious the staff went in another direction here

You never know how it goes with we recruiting. Who is going to want in? It's a crapshoot.

That's why you see comments like this, sterling Johnson, and the Duke Shelley situation. It stinks for the players, but the coaches have to spread their nets wide, and only keep the "big ones"

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back