'15 GA WR TJ Rahming

I'm curious who our slot receiver will be in this class. Woods seems to be on the way out, Rahming is apparently too small.

No one is suggesting that. 5'8" 152 is just very very small. There are risks involved with taking a player that size, risks that Tennessee doesn't need to take right now with the way Jones is recruiting.

If we lose Woods and taking TJ would lock up Taj or Chuma, I say you take the package deal.

Reactions: 1 person
If we lose Woods and taking TJ would lock up Taj or Chuma, I say you take the package deal.

To play devil'a advocate: If we took Rahmings commitment in hopes of of getting one of the other two, and the other two went else where, that wouldn't be a good situation.

Reactions: 1 person
Some of you guys amaze me. No one is good enough to come here. I've seen it in here, Gibson's thread and Jennings thread. Give me a break.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 4 people
Why? Rahming's a beast.

To us. I like the guy, but if the coaching staff doesn't, that risk isn't worth it.

This class needs to be loaded, from top to bottom; if Rahming's size is too much of a question, I don't think they should risk the package deal.

It looks like Chuma has a new leader and Taj will probably go to Oregon.

Some of you guys amaze me. No one is good enough to come here. I've seen it in here, Gibson's thread and Jennings thread. Give me a break.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hope this isn't directed at me, because that's not what I said.

I've said I like him; my opinion doesn't affect the coaches' though.

To us. I like the guy, but if the coaching staff doesn't, that risk isn't worth it.

This class needs to be loaded, from top to bottom; if Rahming's size is too much of a question, I don't think they should risk the package deal.

It looks like Chuma has a new leader and Taj will probably go to Oregon.

Re: the package deal, I don't think they would accept Rahming's commitment before eitheither of Edoga's and/or Griffin's.

That, of course, assuming they only accept Rahming in hopes of it leading to one/both of the others. If they wouldn't accept his commitment on its own merits, then I think they'd wait on Edoga/Griffin to commit first.

Re: the package deal, I don't think they would accept Rahming's commitment before eitheither of Edoga's and/or Griffin's.

That, of course, assuming they only accept Rahming in hopes of it leading to one/both of the others. If they wouldn't accept his commitment on its own merits, then I think they'd wait on Edoga/Griffin to commit first.

Ah, that's a good point.

I have felt that way for a while on this one. If he were allowed to commit today, IMO he would.

If they secured a commitment from a top OT, RB, and had to take an extra slot WR to land the group, maybe the staff would take that trade off.

I have felt that way for a while on this one. If he were allowed to commit today, IMO he would.

If they secured a commitment from a top OT, RB, and had to take an extra slot WR to land the group, maybe the staff would take that trade off.

Possibly contingent on Woods hitting the road too.

VN Store

Back