Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

My Uncle used to play for UT. He has quite a bit of stuff from his time there. He gave me this to give to my brother the other day (my brother collects old clocks and cameras). He said in the 68 Orange Bowl, they gave them this camera instead of watches for some reason. I don't know if it's worth anything. It's just a polaroid camera with a plastic case on it. I think it's pretty cool though.

Camera.jpgcamera2.jpg

My Uncle used to play for UT. He has quite a bit of stuff from his time there. He gave me this to give to my brother the other day (my brother collects old clocks and cameras). He said in the 68 Orange Bowl, they gave them this camera instead of watches for some reason. I don't know if it's worth anything. It's just a polaroid camera with a plastic case on it. I think it's pretty cool though.

View attachment 618441View attachment 618442
True story. Not sure why. They got cameras at the 68 orange bowl and Rolexes at the 69 cotton bowl. The Rolexes are beautiful.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
TENN-4-1024x675.png.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: YankeeVol
I may or may not have ended up with close to $1000 in this by the time I figure packs bought and singles to fill in what i did not pull, but I met some good traders and it was fun. ONIT is a good company and they are run by good people, they just have some growing pains that I think were caused by their product taking off like it did and it has overwhelmed them.
ONIT set.jpg

I may or may not have ended up with close to $1000 in this by the time I figure packs bought and singles to fill in what i did not pull, but I met some good traders and it was fun. ONIT is a good company and they are run by good people, they just have some growing pains that I think were caused by their product taking off like it did and it has overwhelmed them.
View attachment 625821
Do you trade for Vols ?

I posted this on the basketball board but thought I’d ask in this thread too.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get autographs at the SEC tournament? My wife and daughter are going down to Friday’s game and taking a basketball to try and get signed. Of course they would love to get Dalton Knecht to sign it. Or the whole team, if possible.

I have client meetings so I can’t go, but I thought I’d see if anyone here had thoughts. Would the team hotel be a good idea? Anyone know where that might be?

VN Store

Back