Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

What's the bottom of yours look like?
I didnt buy one - I had not even seen them til you posted yours, only posted that because that other poster said he didnt see any on Ebay & I remembered I seen one ( before it was sold) from that seller - I was going to buy the Piggy Bank he had for my grandson - still might

I didnt buy one - I had not even seen them til you posted yours, only posted that because that other poster said he didnt see any on Ebay & I remembered I seen one ( before it was sold) from that seller - I was going to buy the Piggy Bank he had for my grandson - still might
I thought I quoted him

I have tons of the OnIt Athlete stuff available now....Several dupe blackouts, as well as a dupe auto of Big O for trade...

Actually had a 1977 Kelsey Finch #36 tear-away jersey he threw me after the Oregon St game. My sister wore it for "jersey day" at her HS homecoming week while I was in college. She left it in the locker room when she went to cheer practice......and it was never seen again. :mad::mad:
You said this twice lol

looking at some of my blackout cards from the ONIT set, i noticed that some of them are gold foil and some are silver foil stamped. anyone know if this is the way they are supposed to be or what. i have a milton and jaylen wright in both gold and silver but everything else is gold

I just got a 2022 signed UT helmet signed by all of the top players on our team...They somehow missed out on getting CJH on there however but its going to look amazing once I get the case...I'll post photos of it as soon as i get it secured and in a safe case.
Well...we're waiting

looking at some of my blackout cards from the ONIT set, i noticed that some of them are gold foil and some are silver foil stamped. anyone know if this is the way they are supposed to be or what. i have a milton and jaylen wright in both gold and silver but everything else is gold
I believe there are gold and silver versions of each. I have a few players in both colors.

You can always shoot them a message on Facebook, they are very responsive and helpful from my dealings with them.

My basement. The pool felt was beautiful before 1st game of pool, kids play on it and every time the pool cue tip grazes the felt it creates a mark, do not recommend. The jersey is not my actual jersey, I tossed them sometime in college after I quit playing. Bought this one online, not same as mine, patch doesn't match my patch which I managed to hold on to. Going to get that mounted in a shadow box. I made the faux stained glass window.

Attachments

• 20240120_125431.jpg
    20240120_125431.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240120_125503.jpg
    20240120_125503.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 18
My basement. The pool felt was beautiful before 1st game of pool, kids play on it and every time the pool cue tip grazes the felt it creates a mark, do not recommend. The jersey is not my actual jersey, I tossed them sometime in college after I quit playing. Bought this one online, not same as mine, patch doesn't match my patch which I managed to hold on to. Going to get that mounted in a shadow box. I made the faux stained glass window.
The "faux" stained glass looks good man!

VN Store

Back