You will see Petrino's offense and Saban's defense mixture.

Uhm, okay?

You need a Life Coach.

Positive_energy_quote.jpg

Bow to your sensei.

Reactions: 1 person
You replied to to a reply to yourself.

Just poken fun bro. All these article are useless talk. We have no idea of Smart can beat Pruitt, and saying he cant is pretty dumb. He will have his shot on a few months and my guess he will beat Pruitt.....easily.
Well, thanks for having fun...I like playing around and having a little fun at times, but I think this article here explains it just like it is. I still think Pruitt will beat Kirby Smart the same way that he did in the 4th quarter, and his OC. That is why Smart can’t beat him. He knows Mullen well to, and Mullen can’t beat him. South Carolina Muschamp can’t beat him. He knows Auburn’s pattern, because he has played against him lots of times. Jumbo Fisher system, so yes, he can beat them all. He knows Sabans system, I think he will give Saban fits. Who knows, he might be the only assistant to beat him. We’ll see on that one.

Reactions: 2 people
I think it will be easy to tell how good Helton will be as OC. Simply, how the quarterback lines up if the ball is inside the 2 yard line.....if in the pistol/shotgun we are in trouble---if under the center, he is a keeper [and give him a pay raise].
I don’t think we will go into the shotgun on the goal line. We have common sense coaches now. Pruitt has said, we are going to line up and run the football at ya. That is key in the sec, he said. That right there tells me that we are going to line up and run it on the goal line, and put it right down there throats.:hi:

You ever seen 50 First Dates?

He got bonked on the head and this is what happens when he gets on a message board.
Well! I haven’t gotten bonked on the head, and I’m not talking to myself. What I was doing is putting all of the info into one comment section, then responding about it again.

Look at highlights of Louisville Trinity high school and you will see a great deal of what our offense will look like

How much more evidence do you need? He has already beaten Kirby Smart and Mullen. Yea, yea, yea I know...Saban, Saban, Saban, but the adjustments that Pruitt makes will beat them again and again. He is going to be a great coach, and Tennessee is going to go back to a great program again by Pruitt and his staff. :hi:

Well, thanks for having fun...I like playing around and having a little fun at times, but I think this article here explains it just like it is. I still think Pruitt will beat Kirby Smart the same way that he did in the 4th quarter, and his OC. That is why Smart can’t beat him. He knows Mullen well to, and Mullen can’t beat him. South Carolina Muschamp can’t beat him. He knows Auburn’s pattern, because he has played against him lots of times. Jumbo Fisher system, so yes, he can beat them all. He knows Sabans system, I think he will give Saban fits. Who knows, he might be the only assistant to beat him. We’ll see on that one.

The guy hasnt coached a game as an HC but somehow we know noone can beat him...and Kirbys team lost in OT to a Saban led team, means Kirby cant beat the DC.....thats some real logical analysis right there

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
How much more evidence do you need? He has already beaten Kirby Smart and Mullen. Yea, yea, yea I know...Saban, Saban, Saban, but the adjustments that Pruitt makes will beat them again and again. He is going to be a great coach, and Tennessee is going to go back to a great program again by Pruitt and his staff. :hi:

What more evidence do we need? Lol How bout he coach a single game? He hasnt beat anyone, not a single coach.

All I know is that it's about the Jimmys and Joes, not the Xs and Os
Ho boy. Here we go. One-liner quips, then shrugs? There's conventional wisdom, and then there's simpleton's wisdom...like those ubiquitous "My Daddy used to say..." idioms. No, Trent, it's just not that simple. Stupid play calling loses games. Neglecting to implement proper adjustments during the course of a contest loses games. Improper schemes, dubiously assigned and practiced and then just as ignorantly applied during game time will cause a team to lose games. Red zone arrogance loses games (do you understand what I mean?). Bada$$ Jimmys and Joes executing brilliant Xs and Os are the ticket. Balanced, well coached teams; those whose coaching staffs have stayed ahead of their competitors, compete for championships. Deep. Huh?:banghead2:

Reactions: 5 people
The guy hasnt coached a game as an OC but somehow we know noone can beat him...and Kirbys team lost in OT to a Saban led team, means Kirby cant beat the DC.....thats some real logical analysis right there

Wait, if you're referring to Tyson Helton, he actually was offensive coordinator at Western Kentucky from 2014-2015.

Otherwise, I agree with your post.

I'll say one thing for Orange Defense; he's Tennessee through and through.

I suspect some of you hold Kirby Smart's photo in one hand while you're in the john.

VN Store

Back