"Year of the Monkey" Judged Too Offensive by Learned Scholar, DeMarcus Cousins

boone-otter-toga-party-animal-house.png

Don't stop him he's on a roll.

Reactions: 2 people
What do you mean? The NBA as an organization stands for racist causes or do you mean that a lot of people that are associated with the NBA are racist?

I think he means most white guys aren't as good at basketball so when there are several white starters, black activists complain.

All the above is ridiculous.

I think he means most white guys aren't as good at basketball so when there are several white starters, black activists complain.

All the above is ridiculous.
Yes, but if black people are not proportionately represented in other arenas (CEOs, coaches etc etc etc...) the teams/companies that do not have that representation are racist. Since the NBA is predominately black, I guess it isn't racism but rather "talent" that matters. Thanks for getting me to talk it out. I understand clearly now.

If that's what he's talking about, then I have no idea what he's talking about.
I am trolling a bit, but there are a ton more racists involved with the NBA than say the NHL. Unless of course you really do subscribe to the belief that a black man cannot be racist.

Yes, but if black people are not proportionately represented in other arenas (CEOs, coaches etc etc etc...) the teams/companies that do not have that representation are racist. Since the NBA is predominately black, I guess it isn't racism but rather "talent" that matters. Thanks for getting me to talk it out. I understand clearly now.

Glad I could help you. Next time you will be charged.

I was reading comments on youtube about Beyonce paying tribute to the black panthers and a lot of them are seriously stupid.

"white people be complaining because they didn't see any white person on a screen for a whole 4 minutes during the Superbowl."

"I know right? 4 damn minutes compared to our whole lifetimes. lol. the irony that they'd actually complain about it too."

"A lot of white people seem to think that since they're white they are entitled to EVERYTHING so when they feel excluded for something, they'll throw a tantrum & feign offense"

Speaking of irony, I spent all 60 minutes of the game itself watching mostly black people on the screen outside of Peyton. I did so because I enjoy watching football. If I were to throw a tantrum, it's probably because my favorite team is losing and not because there are no white people on the screen. In fact, the fewer white players on the screen of your favorite team, probably the better, considering the majority of the league is black which means on average the numbers would suggest they're better.

Reading youtube comments is like the worst thing you can do. Place is a cesspool.

VN Store

Back