WWE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched RAW in a little while but, I caught Punk's promo on youtube and that was one of the best promos I've ever seen. They definitely have my attention with this one. Hopefully the WWE don't find a way to screw this up.

rey is played out, and has been. everything about his matches are repetitive, and he's terrible on the mic. let alex riley get a new haircut and play power face for a while.

You just described John Cena and he's shoved down everyone's face far more than Rey.

He's also average on the mic.

rey is played out, and has been. everything about his matches are repetitive, and he's terrible on the mic. let alex riley get a new haircut and play power face for a while.

While none of that is untrue, I tend to give Rey a pass because he can at least have a pretty decent match once in a while(vs Jericho, Punk). Alex Riley on the other hand is just way too generic for me...Plus he's not very talented in any capacity.

I know this may sound dumb, but I think entrance music really helps wrestlers as far as their character goes. Not always, but sometimes. My examples:

Jack Swagger. His music is atrocious. It doesn't pump you up, it doesn't intimidate, it doesn't do anything. Except suck. Past champion that is in a "feud" with Evan Bourne, a cruiserweight. Walks out to his music is the cue to go to the concession stand. He needs something.

Alex Riley:New wrestler that is greener than goosesh!t. Never been a champion like Swagger or anything. His music is great. Just sounds like fight music. When it comes on, crowd comes alive. Two factors to this. One, they don't like The Miz, and two, the music. They can't legitimately like Alex Riley that much.

Also, as entertained as I was by Punk's rant, I was equally pleased with his line to HBK. HBK said neither do drugs and Punk said "anymore." F'n brilliant.

I like HBK. One of the best. But I thought that was great.

I know this may sound dumb, but I think entrance music really helps wrestlers as far as their character goes. Not always, but sometimes. My examples:

Jack Swagger. His music is atrocious. It doesn't pump you up, it doesn't intimidate, it doesn't do anything. Except suck. Past champion that is in a "feud" with Evan Bourne, a cruiserweight. Walks out to his music is the cue to go to the concession stand. He needs something.

Alex Riley:New wrestler that is greener than goosesh!t. Never been a champion like Swagger or anything. His music is great. Just sounds like fight music. When it comes on, crowd comes alive. Two factors to this. One, they don't like The Miz, and two, the music. They can't legitimately like Alex Riley that much.

Out of curiosity, What is your favorite entrance music? Personally I always liked Edge's theme.

Out of curiosity, What is your favorite entrance music? Personally I always liked Edge's theme.

Tough question. I'll do some I really liked and thought fit. And try to name a favorite.

Stone Cold- Fit perfect
The Rock- As soon as you heard "If you smell....", ppl went crazy.
Macho Man's- Very distinguished. Fit his crazy clothing perfectly.
Hogan- Real American was great during his days.
DDP- Loved it.
Triple H- Fit.
HBK- Unique.
Flair- Just like Savage, distinguished.

Favorite:Hollywood Hogan-Voodoo Child was great.

Tough question. I'll do some I really liked and thought fit. And try to name a favorite.

Stone Cold- Fit perfect
DDP- Loved it.
Triple H- Fit.
HBK- Unique.

Good list. "Self High 5"

Stone Cold- Fit perfect
DDP- Loved it.
Triple H- Fit.
HBK- Unique.

No Jericho?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-fMGSe97VQ&list=PLC489A75E58F23778[/youtube]

:bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

Stone Cold- Fit perfect
DDP- Loved it.
Triple H- Fit.
HBK- Unique.

RVD coming out to Pantera's "Walk" in his ECW days was one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back