WWE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone Know how long Sheamus will be out after getting punted in the head? I hope he comes back soon he is my favorite guy on SD and I hope he gets the title soon.

Anyone Know how long Sheamus will be out after getting punted in the head? I hope he comes back soon he is my favorite guy on SD and I hope he gets the title soon.

I'd be more worried about what looked like his head hitting the ring post than an Orton punt that clearly hit his shoulder.

Would anyone who found it worth their while to spend $55 on tonight's PPV care to share what's going on with us cheap folk?

Thanks in advance.

well how about these guys
Morrison
Punk
Miz
Swagger
Jericho(May go to SD)
Kane

None of them were in the match. You were upset that Cena won the title over Truth, which is one of the few times I'm cool with Cena winning. Truth winning would have been the travesty to end all travesties.

He's really good.

And dare I say R-Truth is beginning to find his way as a heel. Christian was the weak link in the ring tonight when he, Miz and R-Truth were in the ring bellyaching about losing their title matches.

I like Christian too much to ever dislike him...haha.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVAhFiELkbI&feature=related[/youtube]

I like Christian too much to ever dislike him...haha.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVAhFiELkbI&feature=related[/youtube]

Meh...Edge carried Christian. Together they were entertaining and most times downright hysterical. Christian by himself, not as much. However I did love me some 5 second poses back in the day.

Tonight he couldn't keep up with R-Truth on the mic....that's not good.

Meh...Edge carried Christian. Together they were entertaining and most times downright hysterical. Christian by himself, not as much.

However I did love me some 5 second poses back in the day.

I tried to find JUST a 5 second pose, but all the videos I found were minutes long. I was always an E&C fan back when the TLC came into being

FWIW, I missed from when Miz came out until they established the 6-man match

None of them were in the match. You were upset that Cena won the title over Truth, which is one of the few times I'm cool with Cena winning. Truth winning would have been the travesty to end all travesties.

And how would it be a travesty? Truth is great on the mic gets good heat from the crowd has a good gimmick and has some good skills in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back