WWE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be a work. No way WWE lets anybody build this much heat on the way out the door.

It was announced after Raw that Punk has been indefinitely suspended, and Big Show will face Del Rio next week to determine the new #1 contender.

It's a work

fair enough. Regardless, the appearance of, "I'll do whatever I want because they can't do anything to me and they have to air it" is very similar to Conan bringing Mine That Bird to the Tonight Show for some late-night Super Bowl watching

I like that he was about to call out the Anti-Bullying campaign. I actually would have loved to have heard what he was gonna say. My guess is that's what made them cut him off. They didn't want him to say whatever he was about to say about that campaign.

The fact that he chose to blame the fans is what makes me think this promo was a work, with unapproved elements mixed in (still can't believe they'd let him talk about USA network). I think he is just taking some extended time off, and wish he wouldn't leave, but he's really a wasted talent in WWE right now.

The fact that he chose to blame the fans is what makes me think this promo was a work, with unapproved elements mixed in (still can't believe they'd let him talk about USA network). I think he is just taking some extended time off, and wish he wouldn't leave, but he's really a wasted talent in WWE right now.

I can't believe he was allowed to mention Vince dying, then Stephanie and Levesque, then whatever he was about to say about the anti-bullying thing

If that had been an actual shoot, that mic would have been cut off a whole lot sooner than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back